Old 02-14-2018, 06:27 AM

Changes in Credit Card payment in cart - had to take my store offline until support figures it out.

I've had our store up for more than a year and it's worked pretty well as an e-commerce site for our small hyper-local coffee roastery. Yesterday my customers were able to make payments on our site https://www.valentefamilycoffee.com/buy-coffee/ using the Ecwid store / cart and PayPal on the backend to process credit cards. Today, the ability to enter a credit card in the cart page no longer appears. Instead, I have the option to choose either Credit Card or PayPal (radio button) but there is no way to enter a card number or click "next" to go to "Place Order" - I had my last successful credit card transaction at 3:45 PM yesterday and I had a very large order come in through paypal today but it doesn't seem to be linking properly so it did not charge shipping properly.
I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge and get same result so it doesn't seem to be browser related. I have checked my PayPal account, my 1&1 hosting account, and I cannot find anything on the ECWID site that indicates an account problem. I chatted with support for over an hour today and they are still researching the issue. I've had to take my store offline until this gets fixed. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	No_CC.png
Views:	8
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	3832  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:39 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello there,

Alexandra with Ecwid team is here, thank you for reaching us out!

I am sorry that you've faced the problem accepting payments. One of our agents is working on your case, she will update you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, to make sure that you didn't miss any orders, I'd recommend you to enable another payment method (online or offline one). At least, your store will be available to your customers.

See also: Available payment options

Please stay tuned for further updates.