Old 01-01-2018, 05:21 PM

Ecwid app not functioning after Android O update

It has been a while since I've been using Ecwid app in my Note 8 which previously was running android nougat. Today I received official android oreo update. Now after update is successfully done when I try to open the Ecwid app it only displaying a white blank screen at startup and closing after few seconds automatically. Can any one please help me to fix it?

Update: I read few forums where same error with android o update has been discussed, turned out just uninstalling > rebooting the phone > reinstalling the app solves the issue. Most probably some compatibility issue but am happy that it's fixed now

Last edited by Hareesh REddy; 01-03-2018 at 10:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hareesh REddy For This Useful Post:
DmitryDavydov (01-08-2018)
Old 01-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareesh REddy View Post
It has been a while since I've been using Ecwid app in my Note 8 which previously was running android nougat. Today I received official android oreo update. Now after update is successfully done when I try to open the Ecwid app it only displaying a white blank screen at startup and closing after few seconds automatically. Can any one please help me to fix it?
Hello!

We're really sorry this happened.

To help us find out the root of the issue quicker, please provide us with the following details:

— What’s your Android version?
— What's the app version you are using?
— Please, provide us with the screenshot of the error.
— Have you tried to sign out and sign in again to the app to see if it resolves the problem?
— Have you tried to reinstall the app?

This information will help us a lot in further troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
The Following User Says Thank You to Daria L. For This Useful Post:
DmitryDavydov (01-08-2018)