Old 11-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Webpartner

Etsy Sell On The Go App

Is there anyway to have the Ecwid Sell on the Go app restrict which categories are shown in the App and also have different user accounts.

Only when I am going to be selling at fairs I will only be taking a selection of my stock with me.

So what I have done is created a category titled "Fairs" and will include my items within that category and the sub categories.

However I don't want all of the remaining categories in my store to be shown on the app. As sometimes, I will be selling at more than one fair on the same day and somebody else will be manning the stall at the other fair. So I want to make it as easy as possible for them to use the app and not get confused.

This way I can split the stock between the two fairs, knowing that what gets sold at each fair will be automatically deducted from Ecwid.

Then that leads me onto the next question, is it possible to have multiple account users who can log into the app and the name of the account holder will be shown in the sales record. That way I will quickly be able to work out what was sold at each fair.

---------------------------------------------
UtterApparel.com
ASLCreative.com
Zingaboo.com

Last edited by A Wee ClicK; 11-20-2017 at 09:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to A Wee ClicK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Since no one from Ecwid answered you, I will: No. I've been trying to find some way to restrict categories to store only or web only for a year and they tell me there's no way. If you figure out a workaround, let me know.