Old 01-15-2018, 04:43 AM

Disable Clickable Link on Product Image and Title

Hi,

This storefront is about 3/4 way down a one page site just under the "Register Here" heading at: http://aglow.webflow.io/

It's a simple two product implementation of the Product Browser embedded into a section.

Code:
<div id="my-store-12300484"></div><div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://app.ecwid.com/script.js?12300484" charset="utf-8"></script><script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(2 0,3) list(60) table(60)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"," id=my-store-########");</script></div>
My client does not want visitors to be taken to the product details view but rather straight to the cart when they buy a ticket so I need to remove the clickable links on the product (ticket) image and title so as to make the buy now button the only option.

I've searched the forums and found a couple of posts that suggest placing this code in the custom CSS themes section of the admin control panel would remove the links but in my case this fix has not worked out.

Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-cart .ecwid-productBrowser-cart-itemsTable-cell-thumbnail,
.ecwid-productBrowser-cart .ecwid-productBrowser-productNameLink {
pointer-events: none;
}
Any help appreciated...

Cheers
Old 01-15-2018, 06:00 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I see that you've already made necessary CSS changes with help of this code:

Quote:
.ec-size .ec-store .grid__products--medium-items .grid-product__wrap {
}
If you'd like to also make product titles and product thumbnails unclickable in the Shopping Bag page, you can add these codes to the end of your active CSS theme in Ecwid control panel > Design > Edit Page section:

Quote:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productNameLink {
}

td.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-itemsTable-cell.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-itemsTable-cell-thumbnail {
}