Old 02-24-2017, 06:41 AM

What is the main source of your traffic?

I think search engine optimization is the best way to get traffic from search engines. Beside forum marketing and social networks also work. I think every website have a main source of its traffic. For me, I am getting good traffic from Google.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:09 AM

My main sources of traffic are Facebook, YouTube and Tumblr.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:03 AM

I boost my posts on FB, if you know how to do a highly optimized ad it can be really effective. I recently started buying followers, it can be good for social proof. However don't overdo it. I started after reading this article I believe. If you do it smartly it can be quite a good strategy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricardo Lopez2 For This Useful Post:
Bobby Howard (05-22-2017)
Old 05-30-2017, 01:25 PM

SEO, Reddit, Quora, Facebook - they are all great sources of traffic, but I'd probably avoid the 'buying likes' route. Simply because Facebook is smart - it figures out how much the engagement is on your page with those many likes and the content you're putting out - and Instagram is smart - shutting down bots that were widely popular with almost everybody to increase their engagement.

So, more than Quantity of Traffic it is about Quality of traffic. I mean ultimately the goal is to have them convert and buy whatever it is that you're selling.
Who do you want visiting your page will determine how you go about getting their attention. A simple re-targeting exercise can help you find lookalike audience on Facebook too.

READ THIS: https://goo.gl/4p1Dbp

This may just help
Old 06-08-2017, 07:34 AM

Here is social media sharing,forums posting,Article submission,are main source for traffic
Old 07-29-2017, 07:38 AM

https://www.ecwid.com/forums is a great option..
Old 08-26-2017, 08:50 PM

My best traffic source is social media. I ganied a lot of retention though facebook and instagram. I think thats where the game is heading in the next couple of years. Of course does the google rank play a big role in my traffic but I think that providing value through social media is really important. I like to do giveaways or discounts over there and this has really helped increase my sales a lot. There are many great lectures if you want to learn more about social media marketing. I can recommend this one if you are interested. This really helped me increase my traffic a lot!
Old 09-09-2017, 09:17 AM

Hello,

My principal traffic is Google and Facebook ( 50% & 40% ) and direct link . Maybe is social media a big rebound rate ....
Old 09-09-2017, 09:17 AM

Hello,

My principal traffic is Google and Facebook ( 50% & 40% ) and direct link . Maybe is social media a big rebound rate ....
Old 09-15-2017, 06:44 PM

The best source of traffic is the organic. Because it is the actual traffic or users from where you will get the business. As you have mentioned the term that free traffic from Google. There is nothing like free traffic. You will get organic traffic only when you are on the first page of Google SERP for targeted keywords which are relevant to your business services.
Bestia
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bestia For This Useful Post:
Charlie H. (10-19-2017), Super Grover (10-19-2017), Viola Ron (11-02-2017)