The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 05:41 PM

cusomer pick up, no shipping

Hi there,
I am using the custom table for my shipping method. How can I add a 0 shipping charge as a customer pick up option?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia Saunders View Post
Hi there,
I am using the custom table for my shipping method. How can I add a 0 shipping charge as a customer pick up option?
Hi!

In order to provide customers with local pickup option, you should create one more shipping method. Please, find instructions here: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853310/...rinstorepickup
Old 11-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care.

We have great news! We are contacting you to announce the feautre, that you've been asking for: Date/time picker for in-store pickup!

As you know, among many shipping options, your Ecwid online store supports in-store pickup. It allows your customers choosing from several pickup locations, see and manage pickup orders in your Ecwid Control Panel and send email notifications to customers when their order is ready for pickup.

Great news: we have boosted the functionality of in-store pickup, thanks to your feedback!

New features

— Ability to set pickup date and time

— Customer name field

— Phone number field

Please, refer to this article to explore new enhancements and learn how to use them to your advantage: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...n-store-pickup

Thank you.
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.