Old 01-03-2018, 09:29 AM

Hi Facebook store on free plan or not ?

The plan information says facebook store is free but when i try to sell on facebook i need to upgrade to ventura plan how can that be ?
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ulrik Østergaard Sørensen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Please let me address your concern.

Recently we released a new, much-improved version of our Facebook integration. It has more features and works better in general compared to the old one.

The thing is, this new integration is available for merchants on the paid plans only.

I'd like to apologize for the confusion caused, we are going to edit plan information to keep it up-to-date soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Edward M. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 09:16 PM

I just came in here trying to find answers to the same thing. I have a current free plan and Facebook store with a different product but needed a completely separate account for a new unrelated product. Will the current Facebook store I already have stay and what are the new features for the one on the upgraded plan? I've not had anything sent out re this that I've noticed.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:57 PM

Great way to fall off the map
Old 01-25-2018, 08:10 PM

Hello
i have the same problem witch facebook. now its for ventura plan..
and still ist in website description for free....
Old 01-26-2018, 06:55 PM

Hi iv only just tried this added 8 products says iv added more than 10 when I clicked the link it side site link is broken sorry gona have to do a much better job if you want my money nothing works so lost customer
Old 01-28-2018, 11:36 AM

Can I install the old version please?
Old 01-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Okeefe1 View Post
Hi iv only just tried this added 8 products says iv added more than 10 when I clicked the link it side site link is broken sorry gona have to do a much better job if you want my money nothing works so lost customer
Hello!
I am Anastasia, Ecwid Support. I am sorry you faced some difficulties with managing your store. I will be glad to help you!

I have visited your Ecwid store and I see that you have some demo products there. You can delete the demo products by following the steps below:
- Open your Ecwid Control Panel -> Catalog -> Products.
- Select the demo products, scroll down the page and click the “Delete Products” button.

As for adding the store to your Facebook page, please give us more details on the issue and send us the link to your published Facebook page, so we’ll be able to help you.
To see more information on how to add Ecwid to Facebook, you can read this article.

Thank you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Erofeeva Anastasia For This Useful Post:
regina_davies (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 04:14 AM

Hello,

Thanks, Anastasia, very useful article, now I have answers to some of my questions.

Regina
Old 02-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle Muller Girod View Post
Can I install the old version please?
Hello!

It is Jenny from Ecwid customer care team.

Previously we had the integration with Facebook that was performed via a Facebook tab app. It was available on free and paid Ecwid plans. Yet, this integration has disadvantages. Customers couldn’t load Ecwid stores shown in Facebook tab on mobile devices. Facebook has certain restrictions hindering the work of the tab applications on mobiles and this concerns all Facebook tab apps, not only Ecwid.

Recently, we got an access to Facebook API documentation which allows us integrating Ecwid Store to Facebook Shops service, so Ecwid products become a part of Facebook Shops. So now you can use the new Facebook integration. You will be able to upload your products from Ecwid to the Shop section of your Facebook page. And of course, the store will be shown on mobile devices. The new integration is available for our paid users only.

Here is the link to the article about this feature: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...-Facebook-Shop

If you still want to use old integration with Facebook, you can find an instruction in this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...book-Outdated- Though, we do recommend you to use the new integration.

Hope this helps!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.