Old 01-01-2017, 08:51 PM

Facebook pixel help?

Hi Team,

I don't understand why such a beautiful platform as ecwid with its massive connectivity with Facebook don't add the single most important option for FB ads which is conversion tracking?!

Seems the only option is to add the pixel in carts section which is not much of a use. Mose advertisers use website custom audience and target people who visited the website without buying?

Is there any solution for this??

Best regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohammad Abdolla For This Useful Post:
Mitchell Chance (01-11-2017)
Old 01-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Abdolla View Post
Hi Team,

I don't understand why such a beautiful platform as ecwid with its massive connectivity with Facebook don't add the single most important option for FB ads which is conversion tracking?!

Seems the only option is to add the pixel in carts section which is not much of a use. Mose advertisers use website custom audience and target people who visited the website without buying?

Is there any solution for this??

Best regards,
Hello,

Ecwid Customer Care team. Sorry for the delay with reply!

Thank you very much for the feedback on this.

We know that it would be great to have a full spec integration with Facebook pixel and we have this feature on our roadmap. There's not ETA at the moment, though.

For now Facebook pixel can be added to the "Thank you" page as you mentioned, to track completed purchases.

When the full integration comes up, we will let you know.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to river For This Useful Post:
smartMart (01-17-2017)
Old 01-29-2017, 10:52 PM

Hi River,

I just found this article as I'm faced with kinda the same issue. Can you give me or us more details about what the pixel at the order confirmation page needs to contain? I added the standard event for conversion but am not sure if this is sufficient or correct. Would appreciate your help a lot!

Thanks,
Pat
Old 01-31-2017, 11:19 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat S. View Post
Hi River,

I just found this article as I'm faced with kinda the same issue. Can you give me or us more details about what the pixel at the order confirmation page needs to contain? I added the standard event for conversion but am not sure if this is sufficient or correct. Would appreciate your help a lot!

Thanks,
Pat
Hi Pat,

You can add Facebook Pixel code to Ecwid control panel > Settings > General > Cart >Tracking code on "Thank you for your order" page. Thus, you will be able to get the statistics only when the user places an order in your store on Facebook. You should use the same pixel code that you have. As I see, they also recommend that the code is added to the last checkout page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs...rsion-tracking

To check the work of the pixel, refer to Facebook Help Center here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs...l/pixel-helper

If you want to get more statistics about your store, use Google Analytics. It's a free tool that will give you a good detailed statistics. Here is how to set it up: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207100449

Let us know if you have any other questions.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Old 07-27-2017, 07:39 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi everyone!

This is Wendy with Ecwid customer care team.

We have good news for you: in the recent update, we have released a brand new feature — integration with Facebook Pixel.

Please, refer to our article for more detailed info on this — How to add Facebook pixel to your store: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...s/115004303345

You can enable this feature here: go to your Ecwid control panel → Settings → General → Tracking and Analytics and put your Facebook Pixel ID to the box.

Hope you will enjoy this feature. Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
smartMart (07-27-2017)
Old 01-24-2018, 12:58 PM

This is very good information you shared over here... Specially the article support.ecwid.com is very awesome to understand in a very simple way. However here is another detail newly update guide i found https://www.withintheflow.com/facebook-pixel-helper/

Last edited by jameshouston135; 01-25-2018 at 05:45 AM.