Old 01-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Ecwid Team

New Payment Gateway: WorldPay Business Gateway

Hi, Everyone!

I'm glad to announce that WordPay payment method was added to Ecwid in a form of a free application! - Worldpay Business Gateway.

Please note: Since the app uses API functionality, this gateway is available for any user with a paid Ecwid account.

Last edited by Rick G; 01-06-2017 at 09:59 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rick G For This Useful Post:
Давыдов Дмитрий (01-09-2018), Sergey (01-06-2017), smartMart (01-06-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 08:50 PM

I have been tasked with switching my customer's Ecwid shop from using PayPal to using Heartland Payments, yet I don't see that option on the Payments tab of the Control Panel.

How would I get this to work? Do you support Heartland?

Thanks,

Mik

Last edited by Daria L.; 01-26-2017 at 05:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddies Wheels For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Yana R.

Hi, Mik,

Thank you for contacting Ecwid.

Unfortunately, Heartland Payments isn’t currently supported in Ecwid.

Please take a look at the list of payment gateways that are already programmed in Ecwid https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...canIuseinEcwid and see if you could choose one of them.

Also, please note, that Ecwid allows you to emulate the gateway you’d like to have with the help of Authorize.Net SIM emulation. Check our article for more details https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...-Net-Emulation.

There is one more solution in case you need to use Heartland Payments. You can integrate any payment option yourself with the help of our Payment API https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...how-it-works54. The integration involves programming skills. If you need assistance with it, we can help. If you are interested in this option please fill in the form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and our Customization Team will get back to with you the details and the quote.

Please, feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or need assistance.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:52 PM

Hi,

I have recently installed the Worldpay gateway. However, is there a way to change the order that worldpay appears during checkout? I'd like it to be the first option. (there is no way to drag & drop like the others).

Many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaltek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:22 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
Hi,

I have recently installed the Worldpay gateway. However, is there a way to change the order that worldpay appears during checkout? I'd like it to be the first option. (there is no way to drag & drop like the others).

Many thanks
Hi Zaltek,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you tried out the application.

Yes, unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to change the position of the payment processor at the checkout stage, sorry.

I understand that this can be an important thing in some stores or just useful for others, so I reported it to our team. I will let you know here if there is any progress on this.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick G For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 06:04 PM

hi I am getting the error in WorldPay business gateway adding in wix please help
Old 02-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team. I'm sorry to hear that you've faced this problem.

I've already replied to your email. In case someone else will be having a similar problem, I'll copy my message here as well.

Quote:
I've tested the WorldPay payment method in your store and checked your account settings. The thing is, to set up WorldPay in Ecwid, your WorldPay account must be active and you have to fill in the correct credentials.

Based on the error I see at checkout when trying to process an order via WorldPay, I can conclude that you either some incorrect credentials are entered, or there's an issue with your WorldPay account.

In this case, I suggest double checking your WorldPay account settings to ensure that you filled in correct credentials, as well as making sure that your WorldPay account is active.

As Ecwid team doesn't have access to your WorldPay account records, I may recommend contacting the WorldPay team directly. Provide them with the credentials you used so that they will be able to tell you if you entered the correct details.

You can find the various ways to contact the WorldPay support team here: https://www.worldpay.com/uk/about/contact-us

Also, just want to note that you can set up other payment options in your store in the Ecwid Control Panel -> Payment -> Choose Payment Processor.

I hope this information will be helpful.