The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 11:28 AM

Payment Methods Mollie

In the Ecwid store I can see the iDEAL/Mollie payment option. Mollie has alot more options besides iDEAL. One of them is Mister Cash, which is what I want to use. Is there any way I can use this? I saw the same question in jan-2014, but I don't know if this problem is solved in meantime.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Verelst View Post
In the Ecwid store I can see the iDEAL/Mollie payment option. Mollie has alot more options besides iDEAL. One of them is Mister Cash, which is what I want to use. Is there any way I can use this? I saw the same question in jan-2014, but I don't know if this problem is solved in meantime.
Hello Troy,

thank you for contacting us! At the moment Ecwid doesn't support Mister Cash payment method via Mollie.

The full list of payment methods integrated with Ecwid is available here. If you are interested in Mister Cash option particularly, please check MultiSafepay payment method. This payment service provider allows to accept payments via Bancontact/Mister Cash.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:55 PM

Is Ecwid planning to support Bancontact/Mister Cash (via Mollie). This is the most used payment method in Belgium. Who should i contact to have this integrated?
Old 04-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Balis View Post
Is Ecwid planning to support Bancontact/Mister Cash (via Mollie). This is the most used payment method in Belgium. Who should i contact to have this integrated?
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

At this moment unfortunately the Bancontact/Mister Cash via Mollie payment method isn't available, however I see that it is available in the latest Mollie API.

So at this moment Ecwid uses an older version of this API, so I will pass your request to use Bancontact/Mister Cash via Mollie to our development team so that they consider updating the current version of Mollie API and adding the Bancontact/Mister Cash payment method as well.

In the meantime, you can post that idea in our ideas base here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/ and you will be notified when this feature is added to Ecwid.
Thank you for your feedback.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:50 AM

Hey Vitaly, i want to use Mister Cash with Mollie to. Can you do this for me to? Thanks a lot! Greetings Marleen Vinken
Old 05-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveDrunky View Post
Hey Vitaly, i want to use Mister Cash with Mollie to. Can you do this for me to? Thanks a lot! Greetings Marleen Vinken
Hi!

Thank you very much for your request! I will make sure to pass it to our product management team which discusses what feature needs to be implemented next.

In the meantime please feel free to post your request in our ideas base here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/ so you can track the progress of its implementation.

Thank you.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:15 AM

This question about updating the mollie API has been floating around in the forum since beginning of 2014 already and nothing has been done, only the standard answer of:
"I will make sure to pass it to our product management team which discusses what feature needs to be implemented next.

In the meantime please feel free to post your request in our ideas base here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/ so you can track the progress of its implementation."

So how about a real answer to this? Is it because it doesn't have a large enough base of users?
Old 06-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiK TsaR View Post
This question about updating the mollie API has been floating around in the forum since beginning of 2014 already and nothing has been done, only the standard answer of:
"I will make sure to pass it to our product management team which discusses what feature needs to be implemented next.

In the meantime please feel free to post your request in our ideas base here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/ so you can track the progress of its implementation."

So how about a real answer to this? Is it because it doesn't have a large enough base of users?
Hello,

Thanks for your question! I've answered you in another thread.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Old 01-30-2018, 11:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there!

This is Stacy from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

I have good news for you: the integration with the latest Mollie API is available in Ecwid. Now you can accept Visa, MasterCard®, American Express, Bancontact, iDeal, KBC, Belfius, Bitcoin and PayPal with your Mollie account.

You can connect your Ecwid Store to Mollie Payments app from our App Market. The app is free.

Also, you can find this payment option in your Ecwid Control panel > Payment > Choose Payment Processor section:

If you have any questions, please contact us again.

Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mollie