Old 08-01-2017, 12:03 PM

Creditcard payments not working

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront

http://www.venusvanasperen.nl/toti%2...094/category=0

In my new webshop it is possible to pay with Ideal, but the creditcard payments don't work.
I have checked everything I could think of, also at the Mollie (Dutch payment service) account and including things I found in your forum. That way I am sure the testmode is off, for instance.
When trying to pay, the 'creditcard or bank' is checked, but you can only pay by bank/ Ideal. There is no way to enter or select a creditcard.
I am sure I got creditcard permission from Mollie.
Is there something I am missing?
Hoping for your fast reply.
Kind regards,
Venus van Asperen
Old 08-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Edward here, Ecwid Team.

Thank you for the message. Let's try to sort that out.

Currently, only iDeal and bank transfer Mollie payment options are available in the iDeal(Mollie) integration. Consequently, it's not possible to accept credit card payments using the iDeal(Mollie) payment method.

We have plans to add integrations with credit card payments for iDeal(Mollie). Furthermore, we have this feature added to our Roadmap, and we have been monitoring the demand for this option for a long time.

I have added your request to the "Feature Requesters List." The more people want the feature — the higher chance it's going to be released. There's no exact ETA at the moment, however, we'll message you if this option is implemented.

Also, there are alternative payment gateways to accept credit cards that might work for you, though.

You can find a full list of available online payment options in Ecwid here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...eptcreditcards

I hope this helps.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there!

This is Stacy from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

I have good news for you: the integration with the latest Mollie API is available in Ecwid. Now you can accept Visa, MasterCard®, American Express, Bancontact, iDeal, KBC, Belfius, Bitcoin and PayPal with your Mollie account.

You can connect your Ecwid Store to Mollie Payments app from our App Market. The app is free.

Also, you can find this payment option in your Ecwid Control panel > Payment > Choose Payment Processor section:

If you have any questions, please contact us again.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.