The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:13 AM

I see only products titles in Facebook but can change data on them, through Ecwid platform?

Hello, i have problem with Facebook and Ecwid, because I have only products titles on my Facebook store page, but I can't see any pictures, pricese, etc? I have tried all advices from forums, changed URL in facebook-ecwid settings, but nothing happened?
My facebook url is:https://www.facebook.com/sprezzanodi ,and ecwid store id is:6253012
Regards,
Goran
Attached Files
File Type: doc print screen example--.doc (150.0 KB, 606 views)
Old 06-05-2015, 06:02 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran Miloseviv View Post
Hello, i have problem with Facebook and Ecwid, because I have only products titles on my Facebook store page, but I can't see any pictures, pricese, etc? I have tried all advices from forums, changed URL in facebook-ecwid settings, but nothing happened?
My facebook url is:https://www.facebook.com/sprezzanodi ,and ecwid store id is:6253012
Regards,
Goran
Hi Goran,

I am so sorry to learn that you faced this issue.

Our engineers are already on it. We are doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
As a temporary workaround you should disable "Require customers to create accounts on checkout" option. You can do so on the Cart page of Ecwid control panel (System settings > General > Cart). Once you disable this option, the product categories will appear in your Facebook store.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the troubles.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:29 AM

Dear Wendy,
now it's working!!
But I didn't understand is that problem with my ecwid store, or generaly? Anyway, please send me notice when your engineers resolve a problem.
Regards..
Goran
Old 06-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Dear Wendy,
now it's working!!
But I didn't understand is that problem with my ecwid store, or generaly? Anyway, please send me notice when your engineers resolve a problem.
Regards..
Goran
Dear Goran,

I’m pleased to report that with today’s Ecwid release the issue with displaying product categories on Facebook store is solved and you do not need to use the workaround I described in my previous message. Now Ecwid stores on Facebook work as usual and you can enable the "Require customers to create accounts on checkout" option again. You can do so on the Cart page of Ecwid control panel (System settings > General > Cart).

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the troubles. We are doing our best to make sure that this issue won't appear again.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:03 PM

Dear Wendy
I have question about shipping rate.
When I go in Shipping- Shipping methods, and enable all data, I still don't have
shipping rate in my store and system doesn't entail data? Is that mean that I have
to put shipping rate for every product separately?
Regards,
Goran
Old 06-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Dear Wendy
I have question about shipping rate.
When I go in Shipping- Shipping methods, and enable all data, I still don't have
shipping rate in my store and system doesn't entail data? Is that mean that I have
to put shipping rate for every product separately?
Regards,
Goran
Hello Goran,

Thank you for contacting us again!

In general, the shipping rates are setup in Ecwid globally for the whole store. You can do so on the Shipping page of Ecwid control panel. There is no need to setup shipping rate for each product separately.

I inspected your store as follows: I added a product (Capri 1) to the bag, went to checkout, entered shipping address and successfully received the following shipping rate: Shipping to International (10 days) €6,99 Please, check the screenshot: http://take.ms/vUjgE

Can you confirm that the issue persists on your side? If yes, please provide the additional information:

1. The shipping address you entered on the shipping details page.
2. What products do you add to the bag? Please send links to them.

I will do further troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Goran Miloseviv (06-08-2015)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.