The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 PM

Do you have phone call support for tech?

I am impressed with online store plan, but i do not quite understand some features you provide? I want to have a full understanding about your plan and service you can provide. do you have phone number to call or how long it is takes for you to give feedback to customers's questions? Would you leave customers in the halfway of doing these kinds of staff.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ying Zhao View Post
I am impressed with online store plan, but i do not quite understand some features you provide? I want to have a full understanding about your plan and service you can provide. do you have phone number to call or how long it is takes for you to give feedback to customers's questions? Would you leave customers in the halfway of doing these kinds of staff.
Hello Ying,

Unfortunately, Ecwid doesn't have phone support yet.

However, if you will subscribed to one of our paid plan, I will be glad to answer on any questions about store setup via email. Otherwise, you can post any questions on our forums here and we will be happy to give you a hand.

I look forward to your reply.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

Last edited by Liza; 07-16-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:51 PM

My suggestion is to get telephone support. This is more then frustrating when we can't talk to somebody to help figure out issues that I need solved NOW and not in two or three days depending on now ever long it takes you to respond to my forum post. This explains why my webmaster is looking for another shopping cart that better handles my needs.

Thank you.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima Smith View Post
My suggestion is to get telephone support. This is more then frustrating when we can't talk to somebody to help figure out issues that I need solved NOW and not in two or three days depending on now ever long it takes you to respond to my forum post. This explains why my webmaster is looking for another shopping cart that better handles my needs.

Thank you.
Thank you very much for the reply.

Please, do not forget that you have a Live Chat support. You or your web master can use it to solve any questions in real time.

You can find it within your Ecwid Control Panel: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c52ouvf98
Old 05-05-2014, 07:35 PM

I need phone help as well. When I signed up a few weeks ago, I was sent a couple emails, one giving me step by step instructions on setting up my fb site. The other one was a message for a 15 minute phone call, and to message Ecwid back with my phone number and someone would call me back in a day or two. NO one has called me back and I've sent 3 emails now. I need help with the test payment section, so would someone PLEASE call me back. I wanted my store open 2 weeks ago, so I hopefully could make some mothers day sales. Thanks, Maureen
Old 05-13-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen madero View Post
I need phone help as well. When I signed up a few weeks ago, I was sent a couple emails, one giving me step by step instructions on setting up my fb site. The other one was a message for a 15 minute phone call, and to message Ecwid back with my phone number and someone would call me back in a day or two. NO one has called me back and I've sent 3 emails now. I need help with the test payment section, so would someone PLEASE call me back. I wanted my store open 2 weeks ago, so I hopefully could make some mothers day sales. Thanks, Maureen
Thank you very much for the message.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for this situation.

Your account was registered through our web partners as far as I can see. So, they should make a call for you. We'll contact them and try to resolve this situation as soon a spossible.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Last edited by Viktor D.; 05-13-2014 at 06:57 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.