Old 02-06-2014, 02:00 PM

Payment method with Mollie.nl (iDeal) - new API

Hello,

We are rebuilding our former webshop in our website with Ecwid. (our new eshop [URL="http://schoenen-fleur.ecwid.com/simple-store"] is still offline).
We notice that the payment method through iDeal (Mollie.nl) is working on Ecwid with the old API and not with the new API from Mollie.
This new API from Mollie.nl contains new and important possibilities.
You find more information on https://www.mollie.nl/files/documentatie/payments-api-en.html
Any idea when and if you will rework the API from Mollie.nl in Ecwid ?

Kind regards,
C. Soetens,
Old 02-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Ecwid Team

Thank you for the provided information. I will check with our techs on that. If the API we’re using right now for iDeal is outdated, we’ll surely update it.

Meanwhile, could you tell me if you experience any problems with orders paid through iDeal in your Ecwid store?

help portal
Old 02-07-2014, 02:41 PM

There are no problems with payments through iDeal in our store.
But ... we've chosen Mollie.nl because their new API accepts payments from banks of the Netherlands and Belgium in one Payment method. That payment method is all about banktransfers directly from the bankaccount of the customer. This means the number one payment method of Belgium customers and Dutch customers in one application.
As we are a Belgian firm, for the moment we can't accept banktransfers from Belgian customers as long this update is not installed.
Nevertheless, we can accept creditcards through paypal and stripe and we have a manual workaround for banktransfers...
Old 02-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Thank you for the provided information. I have forwarded it for consideration to our product managers. Meanwhile, you can post the idea to update the API for integration with iDeal and add support for all features the new API offers here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...ys-and-methods

help portal
Old 05-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Webpartner

I think that api Mollie doesn't work anymore ?

We were unable to process and save your order, unfortunately. Payment service responded with error 'This account does not exist or is suspended.'. It looks like the payment gateway isn't set up correctly. Please contact store administrator to solve this problem.

It is in test modes but keep getting this
Old 05-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard Lebbink View Post
I think that api Mollie doesn't work anymore ?

We were unable to process and save your order, unfortunately. Payment service responded with error 'This account does not exist or is suspended.'. It looks like the payment gateway isn't set up correctly. Please contact store administrator to solve this problem.

It is in test modes but keep getting this
Hello,
I have examined your store and managed to replicate this problem. After investigating this issue further I found that this error is returned by iDeal and indicates the inability to process the payment request through the specified iDeal merchant account. This can occur either due to incorrect merchant account ID set for iDeal payment method in your store or because of some issue with your merchant account. I suggest you verify that you specified the right merchant account ID on System settings -> Payment page of Ecwid control panel and attempt to place a test order once again. If the problem persists please get in touch with iDeal representatives directly: they will advise why it is not possible to process payments through your merchant account and suggest you a fix for this issue.

help portal
Old 12-03-2014, 10:39 PM

Default NEW API for Mollie

Hello,

Mollie.nl has a new API.
The difference with the old API is that the new API supports much more payment methodes.

The old key id an 8 digit number but the new API key is build like this "live_and-27characters"

The new API is already in use by Mollie for a couple of months now. Are there any plans at ECWID to support that new API so that we can use the extended set of payingmethods?

Documentation about the new API can be found here:
https://www.mollie.com/beheer/betaal.../documentatie/

or in engllish here:
https://www.mollie.com/files/documen...ts-api-en.html

Hope that you will be able to support this very soon.

Kind regards,

Wilfried Rutjes
Old 12-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightswing Webshop View Post
Hello,

Mollie.nl has a new API.
The difference with the old API is that the new API supports much more payment methodes.

The old key id an 8 digit number but the new API key is build like this "live_and-27characters"

The new API is already in use by Mollie for a couple of months now. Are there any plans at ECWID to support that new API so that we can use the extended set of payingmethods?

Documentation about the new API can be found here:
https://www.mollie.com/beheer/betaal.../documentatie/

or in engllish here:
https://www.mollie.com/files/documen...ts-api-en.html

Hope that you will be able to support this very soon.

Kind regards,

Wilfried Rutjes
Hello!

Thank you for the provided information.
I can forward a request to our developers, in order to check if the API we are using needs an upgrade.

Also, you can make a suggestion to update the Mollie.nl API in our Ideas base: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...ys-and-methods.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:49 PM

Hello Paul,

Mollie is a payment provider in the Netherlands that is being used very often. It surprises me that there has not already been an enhancement request for the change API.
Have you forwarded a request to the developers? How much time will it take to make the adjustments and will they do that soon?

I'll make a suggestion in the Ideas Base right away.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Wilfried Rutjes
Old 12-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightswing Webshop View Post
Hello Paul,

Mollie is a payment provider in the Netherlands that is being used very often. It surprises me that there has not already been an enhancement request for the change API.
Have you forwarded a request to the developers? How much time will it take to make the adjustments and will they do that soon?

I'll make a suggestion in the Ideas Base right away.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Wilfried Rutjes
Hello again!

Thank you for clarifying!
I’ve forwarded the request to our developers team. They will make the changes as soon as possible. There is no ETA though.

I’ll keep you updated about it’s status.
Have a nice day!