Информация в этой теме может быть устаревшей
Ищите актуальные инструкции в Базе Знаний или свяжитесь с командой Эквида.
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 12:03 AM

Probar Plan Business, soy plan Silver.

Hola, Tengo una duda enorme, quisiera saber si pueden responderla en el idioma español. Actualmente cuento con el Plan Silver (para clientes antiguos), he visto algunas características en el Plan Business que pueden ser benéficas para mi tienda, quisiera probar las características del Plan Business, ¿pero si no me gustan podría regresar a mi antiguo Plan Silver?, ¿O ya no?. Les agradecería por favor me enviaran pronto la respuesta a nuestro correo electrónico en idioma español. Muchas Gracias.

[QUOTE]Hi, I have a huge doubt, I wonder if they can answer in Spanish language . Currently I have the Silver Plan (for old customers), I have seen some features in "Business Plan can be beneficial for my shop, I would test the features of Business Plan, but if you do not like could return to my old Silver Plan? , Or do not?. I would appreciate please send me soon the answer to our email in Spanish. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Ecwid Team

[QUOTE=Circulo WH;96279]Hola, Tengo una duda enorme, quisiera saber si pueden responderla en el idioma español. Actualmente cuento con el Plan Silver (para clientes antiguos), he visto algunas características en el Plan Business que pueden ser benéficas para mi tienda, quisiera probar las características del Plan Business, ¿pero si no me gustan podría regresar a mi antiguo Plan Silver?, ¿O ya no?. Les agradecería por favor me enviaran pronto la respuesta a nuestro correo electrónico en idioma español. Muchas Gracias.[/QUOTE]
Hi,

Sorry, we don't speak Spanish. We've just replied to your question by email (from [email]billing@ecwid.com[/email]). Please, check your mail box and let us know if you have further questions.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanna For This Useful Post:
JoanRodriguez (10-29-2013), JoanRodriguez1 (10-29-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 02:59 AM

Hello Ecwid team.

Currently I have hired two Ecwid stores, all in the Silver Plan, each handling a different discount store, but I met the application "Client Group". Whereupon I decided to move one of my stores to the Business Plan and test the application. I charm and is perfect for me. Now I want to cancel a store, but I want to know, how do I export my customer data from one store to the other?.

Forgive me, I'm from Colombia and I speak little English, my native language is Spanish.

I appreciate your great help.

[B]Joan Rodríguez[/B]

Last edited by Eugene Rimmer; 10-29-2013 at 11:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JoanRodriguez For This Useful Post:
JoanRodriguez1 (10-29-2013)
Old 10-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Ecwid Team

[QUOTE=JoanRodriguez;96440]Hello Ecwid team.

Currently I have hired two Ecwid stores, all in the Silver Plan, each handling a different discount store, but I met the application "Client Group". Whereupon I decided to move one of my stores to the Business Plan and test the application. I charm and is perfect for me. Now I want to cancel a store, but I want to know, how do I export my customer data from one store to the other?.

Forgive me, I'm from Colombia and I speak little English, my native language is Spanish.

I appreciate your great help.

[B]Joan Rodríguez[/B][/QUOTE]
Hi,

I know that you discussed this question with our support team via chat. I'll summarize our replies here, perhaps it will be useful for other users.

This article [url]http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/26373353/Import-Export[/url] explains how import and export works in Ecwid. Unfortunately, import of customers is not supported yet.
We plan to improve the import tool, however there is no exact ETA. Please vote for this idea to get this functionality sooner: [url]http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-customer-suggestions-ideas-for-ecwid/suggestions/440391-customer-import-or-migration[/url]

There is a workaround with use of Single sign on API: [url]http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/43883623/Single%20Sign-On%20API[/url]
if you have registration and login system on your website.
With this feature, those who have account on your site will automatically get an account in your Ecwid store as soon as they visit the store. To implement this API, you will need to put some code on your site. So it will require programming skills, you may want to hire a programmer for this task.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Closed Thread
Информация в этой теме может быть устаревшей
Ищите актуальные инструкции в Базе Знаний или свяжитесь с командой Эквида.

Tags
business, cambio, prueba, regreso, silver