The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:42 AM

Discount for bulk buy

For about 200 of my items i offer a discount of 10p per item when 200 or more are bought is it possible to add this feature but only for selected items.
At the moment i invoice direct at what ever they want to get the discount, it would be nice for the shop to do it for me.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpy chris View Post
For about 200 of my items i offer a discount of 10p per item when 200 or more are bought is it possible to add this feature but only for selected items.
At the moment i invoice direct at what ever they want to get the discount, it would be nice for the shop to do it for me.
Hello,

It is possible to offer discount for certain items according to the number of items bought using Bulk discount pricing. Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/54816203/...ount%20pricing
Old 04-08-2013, 03:25 PM

I did read that link but i need the 200 made up of say buy 1 here 4 there all on different items.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpy chris View Post
I did read that link but i need the 200 made up of say buy 1 here 4 there all on different items.

Hello,

In Ecwid you can offer discounts using the following approaches:
- Global percent or absolute discount for all products in the store based on subtotal (Control panel -> Promotions -> Discounts)
- Bulk discount pricing
- Discount Coupons which can be set up in a number of different ways.

In your particular case I would suggest using Discount Coupons option. You can create a coupon limited for particular items and set it up to provide 10% discount for orders with subtotal over particular value. With these settings the discount will be applied only for the items you limited the coupon for when the sum of product prices in the cart is over the specified amount.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.