The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:08 PM

Cool

My mangager's email keeps receiving order info...I have changed everything to my address!!!

We created an ecwid store through our Wordpress page. I have changed all of the email addresses in ECWID to mine so that I am notified of sales (as per my job duties). For some reason my manager is always getting the emails to her account. I cannot find ANYWHERE where her email is listed. How can I resolve this so orders are being processed by myself in a timely manner? Where might her email be listed in our ecwid acct? cmcgill@healthycomm.org is her email. Orders notifications and all notifications need to be sent to jecrmzl@yahoo.com
Old 05-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Harvest View Post
We created an ecwid store through our Wordpress page. I have changed all of the email addresses in ECWID to mine so that I am notified of sales (as per my job duties). For some reason my manager is always getting the emails to her account. I cannot find ANYWHERE where her email is listed. How can I resolve this so orders are being processed by myself in a timely manner? Where might her email be listed in our ecwid acct? cmcgill@healthycomm.org is her email. Orders notifications and all notifications need to be sent to jecrmzl@yahoo.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Ecwid's mail notifications are pretty flexible and you can specify where Ecwid should send the notification to in Ecwid control panel > System settings > Mail > Scroll down to Mail settings section.

So I checked that section in your Ecwid control panel and I found the email address that you referred to in your post. In order to change it, please go to that page and hit 'Change' button.

Once you make the changes, click on 'Save Changes' button to save them.

You can find more info about mail notifications in Ecwid here: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-notifications
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
email, order notification