The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:03 PM

Setting Up Paypal Advance if you only have Paypal Payments Pro

Hello, I'm new to Ecwid and am setting up a Facebook Store with the platform. I know that as of now we cannot integrate Paypal Payments Pro, but Advance does the same thing as in allowing customers to check out on the facebook store without leaving the site. I wanted to know if I only have a Pro account, do I need to sign up for advance separately or is that somehow included with a Pro account? I'm not sure how to set this up to integrate it. Thanks.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:05 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hilde View Post
Hello, I'm new to Ecwid and am setting up a Facebook Store with the platform. I know that as of now we cannot integrate Paypal Payments Pro, but Advance does the same thing as in allowing customers to check out on the facebook store without leaving the site. I wanted to know if I only have a Pro account, do I need to sign up for advance separately or is that somehow included with a Pro account? I'm not sure how to set this up to integrate it. Thanks.
Hello John,

In fact Ecwid supports PayPal Standard, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Advanced, PayPal Payflow Link, and PayPal Payments Pro solutions (only for UK and France).

Unfortunately Ecwid doesn’t support PayPal Pro yet as you mentioned before.

I suggest you to call Paypal support and ask them if you should sign up for Paypal Advanced even if you have a Paypal Pro US account.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
paypal, paypal advance, paypal payements pro