The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:33 AM

Issues with integrating with dreamweaver cs4

I have just recently joined ecwid and have heard good things about the widgets available here, but I am simply struggling with the beginning process of being able to implement the code and have it function on the wisywig display view on my website. I continue to copy and paste the widgets into the code view of my dreamweaver interface but have yet to see any of the widgets work in the browser view. Are there certain steps I need to take prior to adding the ecwid widget in my website? Anyone with knowledge in this area or someone that has had this issue before and have figured out ways of resolving this issue please respon, thank you.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:27 AM

You just need to paste the code into the HTML source of the page and save it, nothing else. Can I see the page that you are working on? If it is not published, you can just put its code into your reply here, I will test it.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:47 PM

Hello Eugene, I was just reading the post from Pdurelli and i am having the same difficulty just because I have just signed in into Ecwid bc/ i have read very good things about the program and have seen a couple of videos which not quite have the whole instructions as to how to manipulate the program even thought is very clean and easy looking.

Before I continue with Ecwid and spend time on a Store inside the program, I want to know first:

If i design my website in Dreamweaver which i know how to do ..what are really the steps to integrate de Ecwid to Dreamweaver... just copy the code/s that appear on the first page when you log in? or you have to do the products and make the store first in Ecwid and then copy the codes? This is the part i do not understand and there is really no video that will explain that, or maybe I have not found it.

As well as the shopping bag widget , and the things that needs to be on the products page on DW for the customer to take a good and happy experience shopping.

Thank you,

AnaMarta

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
dreamweaver, need assistance, widget trouble