The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:45 AM

Exclamation

Please advise regards existing free site number of products

Hi,

I and another perosn asked this in the blog posting about your new servcie plans, but no reply, so I was hoping to get an answer from you here please.

I have an existing free account with less than the current 100 product max at the moment.

1. When the new plans come in after 30 Sept, will I still be able to add up to the 100 products in that existing free account, or will I be limited to the number of products already in there?

2. Also, will there be a transaction limit applided to pre existing free accounts, or only if they upgrade at a later date?

Thanks, I hope to get clarification on this soon.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak Grove Test Site View Post
Hi,

I and another perosn asked this in the blog posting about your new servcie plans, but no reply, so I was hoping to get an answer from you here please.

I have an existing free account with less than the current 100 product max at the moment.

1. When the new plans come in after 30 Sept, will I still be able to add up to the 100 products in that existing free account, or will I be limited to the number of products already in there?

2. Also, will there be a transaction limit applided to pre existing free accounts, or only if they upgrade at a later date?

Thanks, I hope to get clarification on this soon.
1. Yes, the current free users will still be able to add up to 100 products when the new plans are in action.

2. The monthly transaction volume limit will be applied for the existing free accounts. Notice that the limit to be imposed on the current free users ($5,000) equals to the one of the upcoming "Venture" plan, not the one from the upcoming "Free" plan with $2,000 limit.

Both of those things are stated in the blog post you came from.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
Margriet Pronk (09-12-2012), Oak Grove Test Site (09-12-2012)
Old 09-12-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Rimmer View Post
1. Yes, the current free users will still be able to add up to 100 products when the new plans are in action.

2. The monthly transaction volume limit will be applied for the existing free accounts. Notice that the limit to be imposed on the current free users ($5,000) equals to the one of the upcoming "Venture" plan, not the one from the upcoming "Free" plan with $2,000 limit.

Both of those things are stated in the blog post you came from.
Thanks for confirming, I just wanted to be 100% sure especially about the product limit if I hadn't already added up to the 100.

Thanks again.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind mellow jelly View Post
I don't like recurring charges; if I upgrade to silver now, can I prepay for a year?
Yes, it is possible to prepay for a year. Please contact us at billing@ecwid.com for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind mellow jelly View Post
And, if so, would I be notified before the subsequent renewal date?
Yes.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 09-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Morgan View Post
Ok i just setup a New second silver account for a new business we are opening soon so please grandfather me in.
All users who had subscribed to the "Silver" plan or created accounts before the new plans are released, will be grandfathered.

The Following User Says Thank You to Qetzal For This Useful Post:
Margriet Pronk (09-12-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 06:32 PM

all fascinating questions and great answers.. but in the end, if we sell successfully on our own merits, i find the ecwid pricing is low enough that it doesnt really matter.. for me at least, im doing so well with ecwid that a certain loss here or there is no longer bothering, but of course high sales rate and a 2 day fallout would be terrible, but a bit of extra cost when sales are so high, would mean that we are making so much money that it doesnt matter about the increase in contract fee with ecwid.. they deserve to live and earn well, for they work so hard i have never seen a team work so hard and care so much about what they read on the forums.. the other softwares are absolutely rubbish and have no support. I Love Ecwid.

More sales and subsequently more than the limit of allowed transactions is fair to raise the fee for ecwid.
The monthly fees i find slightly too high though, but ecwid wil know and find out with experience from signups how much they can charge for their work. I am glad the one paid account i have is under the forever same price as before because i need unlimited and 99$ would be a little high for me, but the three new stores i aam developing will appear fair enough to me for the 2500 product limit at 35$

i think maybe 10 thousand products @ 50$ 79$ for 100 thousand and 99$ for unlimited would work better

Last edited by Buddhist Art; 09-18-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:48 AM

Hi,

If I am on a free account now, would I still be able to enjoy an upgrade to the "Silver" plan after the new plans have kicked in? Say I only decide to upgrade to the Silver plan next Jan, would I still be able to enjoy all the features and price of the Silver Plan? Thanks.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 AM

Yes, you will be able to subscribe to the old "Silver" plan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
MTB1701 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-01-2012, 05:29 AM

Default Monthly Volume Sales

I saw a mention of a $5,000 monthly sales volume limit on the new Venture plan. Can you tell me what the monthly sales volume limits are on all the new plans? Thanks!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaani View Post
I saw a mention of a $5,000 monthly sales volume limit on the new Venture plan. Can you tell me what the monthly sales volume limits are on all the new plans? Thanks!
Old Free: $5,000
Old Silver: no limit
New Free: $2,000
Venture: $5,000
Business: $25,000
Unlimited: no limit

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
help!, link, option, silver, silver account, upgrade, upgrade to premium