The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:32 AM

Category Tabs

Hi,
I built a site using CM4ALL, but notice that the category tabs are not fitting to the width of the page, on either the mobile or desktop site. Is there a way to remove them, as I already have thumbnails that link to the various categories?
Thanks
www.tkcables.co.za
Old 03-20-2017, 12:16 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Conrad,

Thanks a lot for your question!

I have checked your site at www.tkcables.co.za and see that there is an old categories widget added there. If you are not sure how to disable it on the side of CM4ALL, you can just hide it with the CSS code below:

Code:
div#Categories-1 {
    display: none;
}
You should add the code to your active CSS theme in your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design > CSS themes. Please remember to save the changes.

I have also noticed that you have the script for vertical categories in your CSS theme, please delete it from there as scripts should be added to the source code of your page, not CSS themes. They can cause conflicts when added to a CSS theme. Please see below the code to be deleted:

Code:
<div id="my-categories-"></div> <div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://app.ecwid.com/script.js?&data_platform=code" charset="utf-8"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> xCategoriesV2("id=my-categories-"); </script> </div>
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help, we will be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:41 AM

Thank you so much for the help, it worked perfectly
The Following User Says Thank You to conrad osterloh For This Useful Post:
Clara K (03-21-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.