The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-12-2016, 06:05 PM

Recent update changed custom cart

It appears that a recent update removed my custom cart and counter

and added ecwid default Bag surrounded by a large white box.

was this an ecwid update that did this, or something else. Unfortunately, I did multiple updates at the same time.

Located in Bottom menu on this page

Thank you in advance
Old 04-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosker View Post
It appears that a recent update removed my custom cart and counter

and added ecwid default Bag surrounded by a large white box.

was this an ecwid update that did this, or something else. Unfortunately, I did multiple updates at the same time.

Located in Bottom menu on this page

Thank you in advance
Hi,

Thanks for the link to your website. I've checked it and here is what I've found out.

You are using old buttons. Recently, we've released new improved CSS buttons. They can be easily customised with CSS rules, so now to change the color of the button, you need to use a code instead of uploading an image (as it was before). You can see what the new buttons look like in our demo store here https://www.ecwid.com/demo To enable new buttons in your store, go to control panel > Settings > "What's new" tab > enable Improved appearance of storefront buttons.

To fix the current issue with your button, find the following code in your active CSS Theme (Ecwid control panel > Settings > Design > CSS Themes):

Code:
div.ecwid-minicart {
background-image:url(https://www.yellowbusdecals.com/wp-content/uploads/minicart.png);
​}
remove it and add this code instead:

Code:
div.ecwid-minicart {
background-image:url(https://www.yellowbusdecals.com/wp-content/uploads/minicart.png) !important;
​}
Save the changes. Your custom minicart image should appear.

If you need any further help, please feel free to write back. By the way, since you are on a paid plan, use other ways to contact us (email and chat) to get faster help. You can see them if you click "Get help" button in your control panel. Thanks.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:08 PM

OK, I like the newer flat buttons, and although I threw a lot of images into my customizing, I think this will be better solution in the long run.
Thanks for the reply, and I'll get to work on the site.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosker View Post
OK, I like the newer flat buttons, and although I threw a lot of images into my customizing, I think this will be better solution in the long run.
Thanks for the reply, and I'll get to work on the site.
Hi,

Glad to hear that you like the new buttons! Using them in your store would certainly be the right solution.

Feel free to contact us if you get any other questions. We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
code, custom, shopping bag