The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-25-2016, 03:37 PM

Thumbs up

Custom editing the invoice?

I need to add and change some things on our invoice, for example I need where it says SKU to say Part: and then the corresponding number. I also need to add things like customer P.O, Customer Company name, and Job Position.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interparts View Post
I need to add and change some things on our invoice, for example I need where it says SKU to say Part: and then the corresponding number. I also need to add things like customer P.O, Customer Company name, and Job Position.
Hello!
Thank you for the message.

It is possible to edit the HTML invoice templates in your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Invoice > Edit Invoice Template. You can find the detailed instructions in the following article: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...-your-invoices

For example, if you would like to change "SKU" to "Part", you can delete the variable ${textLabels.sku} (line 387 in the default invoice template) and type "Part" instead of it. As you save the changes, your invoice will show "Part" and the corresponding number:

Customers can enter their P.O and company name at the Shipping Details page:

The info your customer enters in the corresponding field will be shown in the Shipping Address section of the invoice.

If you would like to ask your customers to enter their Job Position as well, you can use Ecwid Translate Tool and add the parameter to the line "Street line, P.O. box, company name, c/o". The instructions on how to add custom translations to Ecwid stores are given in this article: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...m-translations

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us for help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Antea For This Useful Post:
Interparts (01-27-2016)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
custom, edit, invoice, job, p.o.