The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:11 PM

Change "add to bag" button after product added to bag

Hi - just starting to play around with ecwid and am impressed. But I've run into something I don't know how to resolve, and can't find an answer in the forums.

Is there a way to change the "Add to bag" button to something else after the product has been added to the bag? I have already customized the button, but can't figure out how to use a second custom image once the product has been added. (Much like you can change the button image temporarily as the user clicks/unclicks the button – i.e., via css by changing the background image within div.ecwid-AddToBagButton-down).

I have attached a screenshot of how I would ideally style this, but a next best solution would be to add a check mark somewhere close once the product has been added, like the one generated in the Product Browser Widget Code (but I would want add my own custom check mark).

Here's an image what I'm looking to do, or for a live version that adds the product: http://goo.gl/oyXIz

Much thanks if anyone can help me out.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add to bag, adding products to cart, css, custom