The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:23 PM

Uninstall app on Facebook page not working

I recently decided that the Ewcid app was not for me so tried to uninstall it from my Facebook page.

I followed the instructions given both on here and on Facebook and every time i select uninstall or remove, the app disappears, but then the page reloads and the app is still there.

I am rapidly loosing patience. Please can someone help me remove this app permanently from my facebook page. I believe i have followed all the instructions correctly but it will not go.

Please please help!!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Kemp View Post
I recently decided that the Ewcid app was not for me so tried to uninstall it from my Facebook page.

I followed the instructions given both on here and on Facebook and every time i select uninstall or remove, the app disappears, but then the page reloads and the app is still there.

I am rapidly loosing patience. Please can someone help me remove this app permanently from my facebook page. I believe i have followed all the instructions correctly but it will not go.

Please please help!!
The app installation and deletion is purely the matter controlled by Facebook itself, not by us. It's not us desperately holding on to your page, it's most probably the bug in Facebook itself. What is the address of your Facebook page?
Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 PM

www.facebook.com/dagazdesigns
Old 03-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Kemp View Post
There is no Ecwid app on that page:
Old 03-12-2013, 08:33 PM

Yes but it is still present on my page as an admin, so it hasnt actually gone. It still exists in my apps page etc.
Thanks for your time, i really appreciate it

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
app, facebook, facebook page, uninstall