The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-01-2016, 01:40 PM

Using wix, I need to redirect customer to a page with a form after payment

Using wix, I need to redirect customer to a page with a form after payment
Old 09-01-2016, 01:45 PM

The "Thank You Page" app works very well for displaying pages after the sale. I've used this URL redirect for conducting surveys after the sale. Works great.
Bill
Old 09-01-2016, 01:52 PM

Thank you for your reply! Is that the official name of the app? Is it available in the Wix app store?
Old 09-01-2016, 02:11 PM

Yes, here is the name in the App Store: Custom Redirect for 'Thank You' Page
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Watts For This Useful Post:
Makemyestateplanning (09-01-2016), Wendy (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This app is available in Ecwid app market. You will access it using a direct link: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...stom-thank-you

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:45 PM

Thank you, but I cannot install the app in my store. Do i need the premium plan of Ecwid to install it?
Old 09-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Yes, you need the Premium plan in order to use the apps from our app market. I will explain:

All apps and even the free ones require access to API (it's a tool allowing to customize your Ecwid store and to add new features to it). API is an advanced feature and it is not available on Free plan.

You will find the full list of premium features at this link: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...plan_n_pricing

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

Old 02-12-2017, 02:57 PM

Hello Wendy,
I am new to internet Marketing and have managed to make a landing page to promote a Affiliate Programme from ClickBank. I am facing difficulty to place my thank you page. After someone gives the name and email address normally they are automatically redirected to the Sales page.
Can you help me out please?
With good wishes
Mustain Khan
Old 02-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustain Khan1 View Post
Hello Wendy,
I am new to internet Marketing and have managed to make a landing page to promote a Affiliate Programme from ClickBank. I am facing difficulty to place my thank you page. After someone gives the name and email address normally they are automatically redirected to the Sales page.
Can you help me out please?
With good wishes
Mustain Khan
Hi Mustain,

Thanks for contacting us.

I've checked your store and placed a test order to see where I will be taken. After I clicked 'Place ordcer' button on checkout, I saw 'Thank you for your order page'. This is the default behaviour: show this page when the order is placed. See the screenshot of what I saw:

You can see this order in your control panel now, the order number is 1. I used the offline payment method to place it.

When you select PayPal on checkout, you are taken to PayPal page to make the payment. When the payment is made, you are taken back to 'Thank you for your order' page.

I've tried selecting PayPal in your store and saw the following error:

Quote:
The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
To fix this error and start accepting payments via PayPal, please follow the instructions from here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ebsitepayments

Please, describe in more details how exactly you are taken to the sales page and what exactly you mean by the sales page. Please, send the screenshot of what you see and steps how I can see this behaviour in your store.

Hope to hear from you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Old 02-13-2017, 03:30 PM

Hi Dariah,
Thanks a lot for replying,I think i did not place my question correctly.
I did not mean from my Store but from my Landing Page: bit.ly/2kZ46bJ, If any body gives his/her name
It should automatically open my sales page,which is :bit.ly/2joa5Gl.But For the past 5 days I have been trying to no success,so I went to the Forum and am lucky to meet a nice Lady who will help me.
Shall be grateful for your help.
Thanking you
Mustain Khan

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.