The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 AM

Suggestions

My website is www.transfermymemories.co.uk

I been out of work for almost 3yrs now. Had really bad luck with education as I spent 5 grand on a home study course to do a pro web design course. Only the course provider went bust 2yrs ago, losing all my money.

I decided to do something I know and can do. Website isnt finished yet cuz i want to get the store done first.

I tried using a different Cart and recently tried this one and very impressed with the layout and how quick people reply.

Anyway I'm after your suggestions for doing the store.
I got different catergories like PC- goes to Video files, Virus removal etc, Photos goes to negative scanning etc.

Some of these services I offer require the customer to email/call for a quote so some items dont have prices on.
What is the best way to display these products and once I've worked out a quote for a customer, how/where can I send a form for payment, like an email with a link?

The next issue is some services have prices but if theres a very large order where they need a quote, how do I add that to the drop down menu without a price of 0.00

Any suggestions would be great. thanks again.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:44 PM

Just been adding products to my site. I dont get it tho. When your filling all the product info in etc on the HTML CODE tab, you can turn off price but you cant use that one in your store, you have to use the code and put it on another page. Anyway round this as well.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.