The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

So for the final and critical question:

OK, the code needs to be edited.

However, for the Online Store module (in Parallells Presence web builder, supplied by Crystone Web service provider), the source code is not available to edit directly. It refers to edit the Online Store module on Ecwid's website instead (where CSS etc. are editable).

How is the source code accessible on Ecwid?

/Stan
Hello,

Additional code can be added to your site via special module ‘Script’. Basically there are two ways to embed Ecwid in Parallels:

- You can use "Online Store" module in "Modules" to integrate Ecwid in your Parallels site.
- Ecwid can be installed with help of that "Script" module in Web Presence Builder backend.

Both methods are described in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...esence-builder

As far as I can see now you use both these methods:

- You have integrated Ecwid using "Online Store" module.
- Also you have embedded additional “Shopping bag” widget using Script" module.

Hence you can set view options for your store, i.e. number of categories in row in your "Online Store" module in "Modules" tab in Parallels backend.

And you should delete this part of the code in the "Script" module in Web Presence Builder to hide the shopping bag icon that you have marked on your screenshot:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">try{ xMinicart("style=","layout=MiniAttachToProductBrowser"); } catch(e){} </script>
Old 07-29-2014, 12:51 PM

Default Dual Shopping bag question

Hi,

I did as you recommended and deleted the following code from the source code file index.html:

<script type="text/javascript">try{ xMinicart("style=","layout=MiniAttachToProductBrow ser"); } catch(e){} </script>

However, no changes were seen (i.e. the two shopping bag icons, as attached in previous comment, are still seen).

What to do?

Best Regards,

Stanley
Old 07-29-2014, 12:58 PM

Hi,

I try to find the rows in the source code to change (see your response below) this but do not find it in the index.html file in which to make the changes.

Is this script located somewhere else?

Best Regards,

Stanley

---------------------------
Hello,

Currently there is a parameter in your store integration code that is responsible for number of categories per row view in your store. Since this parameter has “3” value - your store is prepared for showing 3 categories per row on your site, however there are only 2 categories on the store page hence they are "tilted" to the left.

If you would like your categories to be centered on your main store page you should just change this parameter in the source code of this page. I have marked it with red:

Code:
xProductBrowser(
"categoriesPerRow= 3",
"views=grid(1,3) list(10) table(2)",
"categoryView=grid",
"searchView=list"
Change it to:

Code:
xProductBrowser(
"categoriesPerRow= 2",
"views=grid(1,3) list(10) table(2)",
"categoryView=grid",
"searchView=list"
Old 07-31-2014, 08:45 PM

Hi,

Thanks. I have now fixed these above problems. An additional question, on the websites

Category: Store > Jewelry page, the name of the product is off centered of the product picture (it is way to the left of the picture). How do you do to align them together (i.e. align the text to position direct under the picture of the product)?

Best Regards,

Stanley
Old 08-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Default Product picture/text alignment

Hi,

Thanks. I have now fixed these above problems. An additional question, on the websites

Category: Store > Jewelry page, the name of the product is off centered of the product picture (it is way to the left of the picture). How do you do to align them together (i.e. align the text to position direct under the picture of the product)?

Best Regards,

Stanley
Old 08-05-2014, 05:47 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

Best Regards,

Stanley
Hello!

Thank you for your question.

If you would like your product titles to be centred on product listings page in grid view you should paste this code in your custom CSS theme in Ecwid Control Panel:

Code:
div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productBottomFragment div.ecwid-productBrowser-productNameLink { 
text-align: center;
} 

div.ecwid-productBrowser-productsGrid-productBottomFragment div.ecwid-productBrowser-sku { 
text-align: center; 
}

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
change, change color, color, font, price