The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default

SKU show and no show


Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

Regarding the SKU showing on different levels we need to resolve the following:

The SKU on product page should be shown. However, on the (higher) product category page it is also shown. How can it be removed (not shown) on that level but keep it (shown) on the product page?


Regards,

Stan
  #12  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:34 PM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Hi,

An additional question.

Regarding the Shopping bag it shows on two places on the Shopping cart page.The Online Store is showing on all the pages (or is it the other way around?). The problem is we want it only to be shown in one place on the Shopping cart page, how is that done?


Regards,

Stan
  #13  
Old 07-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Sergio87's Avatar
Sergio87 Sergio87 is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

Regarding the SKU showing on different levels we need to resolve the following:

The SKU on product page should be shown. However, on the (higher) product category page it is also shown. How can it be removed (not shown) on that level but keep it (shown) on the product page?


Regards,

Stan
Hello

Please refer to this article to learn how you can hide SKU on certain pages in Ecwid: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-to-remove-sku
__________________
Sergey G., Ecwid Team
------------------
Welcome to our Help Center with a lot of answers and tips!
  #14  
Old 07-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Sergio87's Avatar
Sergio87 Sergio87 is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

An additional question.

Regarding the Shopping bag it shows on two places on the Shopping cart page.The Online Store is showing on all the pages (or is it the other way around?). The problem is we want it only to be shown in one place on the Shopping cart page, how is that done?


Regards,

Stan
Could you please clarify where exactly shopping bag is shown in two places on the Shopping cart page? I have inspected your starter site and see only one shopping bag icon there.

Here is my screenshot:



Looking forward for your reply.
__________________
Sergey G., Ecwid Team
------------------
Welcome to our Help Center with a lot of answers and tips!
  #15  
Old 07-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default Dual Shopping bag problem

Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

Please see attached picture with a print screen of the shopping bag problem.

It shows on two places on the Shopping cart page (see the red arrow pointing at the one which needs to be removed).

How is that done?


Regards,

Stan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ecwid-shoppingbag-question.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	2618  
  #16  
Old 07-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Hi,

An additional question,

Referring to previous attached picture (of the product category overview page / Shopping cart page): as we only have two product categories, how can they be centered on the page? (Currently both products are "tilted" to the left so the product category overview page does not look symmetric).

Best Regards,

Stan
  #17  
Old 07-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Sergio87's Avatar
Sergio87 Sergio87 is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

Please see attached picture with a print screen of the shopping bag problem.

It shows on two places on the Shopping cart page (see the red arrow pointing at the one which needs to be removed).

How is that done?


Regards,

Stan
Thank you for details.

To hide the shopping bag icon that you have marked on your screenshot you should delete this part of the code in the source code of the page where Ecwid is installed:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">try{ xMinicart("style=","layout=MiniAttachToProductBrowser"); } catch(e){} </script>
__________________
Sergey G., Ecwid Team
------------------
Welcome to our Help Center with a lot of answers and tips!
  #18  
Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default Shopping Bag/Source code

Hi,

For the Online Store module (in Parallells Presence web builder, supplied by Crystone Web service provider), the source code is not available to edit directly. It refers to edit the Online Store module on Ecwid's website instead (where CSS etc. are editable).

How is the source code accessible on Ecwid?

/Stan
  #19  
Old 07-25-2014, 05:11 AM
Sergio87's Avatar
Sergio87 Sergio87 is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorha View Post
Hi,

An additional question,

Referring to previous attached picture (of the product category overview page / Shopping cart page): as we only have two product categories, how can they be centered on the page? (Currently both products are "tilted" to the left so the product category overview page does not look symmetric).

Best Regards,

Stan
Hello,

Currently there is a parameter in your store integration code that is responsible for number of categories per row view in your store. Since this parameter has “3” value - your store is prepared for showing 3 categories per row on your site, however there are only 2 categories on the store page hence they are "tilted" to the left.

If you would like your categories to be centered on your main store page you should just change this parameter in the source code of this page. I have marked it with red:

Code:
xProductBrowser(
"categoriesPerRow= 3",
"views=grid(1,3) list(10) table(2)",
"categoryView=grid",
"searchView=list"
Change it to:

Code:
xProductBrowser(
"categoriesPerRow= 2",
"views=grid(1,3) list(10) table(2)",
"categoryView=grid",
"searchView=list"
__________________
Sergey G., Ecwid Team
------------------
Welcome to our Help Center with a lot of answers and tips!
  #20  
Old 07-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Adorha's Avatar
Adorha Adorha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Hi,

Thanks for a prompt response.

So for the final and critical question:

OK, the code needs to be edited.

However, for the Online Store module (in Parallells Presence web builder, supplied by Crystone Web service provider), the source code is not available to edit directly. It refers to edit the Online Store module on Ecwid's website instead (where CSS etc. are editable).

How is the source code accessible on Ecwid?

/Stan
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
change, change color, color, font, price

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.