The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-22-2014, 03:43 PM

Color change of add_to_bag_button for several chosen languages

Hi Maya. I have changed my add_to_bag button according to the article that you linked.
It worked, but as the button that we can download for you is the one with the english text, my shop is not showing the swedish text on the button anymore, but the english one.
I assume one would have to change the buttons for all the languages he wants to have in his store, but then how to integrate all of them in the CSS?
The great thing with ecwid is that it can recognize the country of the visitor and change text on all buttons accordingly.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:24 PM

Default Color change of add_to_bag_button for several chosen languages

Hi,
I am starting to work on my website. I am trying to edit color and shape on the add to bag button.
I have read and tried the article where it suggests to download fthe button picture and modify it and upload it to a server. It worked fine once I made the canges in the CSS but I experienced a problem.
The button that I downloaded has english text and won't change to swedish as the default button does (I am in sweden and the default button showed the correct swedish text).
As I am trying to make some kind of multilingual website I appreciate very much ecwids feature of changing the text's language on buttons according to the country of the visitor.
My question is therefore how can this be achived usign custom modified button?

Thanx in advance

Last edited by pier mariano; 01-22-2014 at 04:24 PM. Reason: clearer
Old 01-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier mariano View Post
Hi,
I am starting to work on my website. I am trying to edit color and shape on the add to bag button.
I have read and tried the article where it suggests to download fthe button picture and modify it and upload it to a server. It worked fine once I made the canges in the CSS but I experienced a problem.
The button that I downloaded has english text and won't change to swedish as the default button does (I am in sweden and the default button showed the correct swedish text).
As I am trying to make some kind of multilingual website I appreciate very much ecwids feature of changing the text's language on buttons according to the country of the visitor.
My question is therefore how can this be achived usign custom modified button?

Thanx in advance
Hello,

Please, refer to this post for details how to translate custom "Add to Bag" button to other languages: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18207#4

If any questions will appear, please, feel free to ask.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add_to_bag, button, change, color