The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:59 PM

Cosmetic changes are gone!

Has anyone had trouble where all of a sudden your CSS file in Ecwid (Design>CSS) is not showing the cosmetics? I don't know what happened, but all of my borders, colors, etc are back to standards. Even before CSS changes, my Web site has no cosmetic detail. What happened?
www.lebrewcoffee.com
My Web site used to look like your demo Website
http://www.ecwid.com/demo-frontend.h...=0&sort=normal

I am going crazy. I've put in 7 hours trying to figure out what happened. Can someone please help?

Here's another tidbit of information. I deactivated my CSS file and activated the "beige" and at a later time "red". I do not see the format that was on my page previously. I honestly do not know what happened. I have taken the information on Dashboard and put it in a widget/html file on the Web site.

Last edited by Diane Benzie1; 10-09-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM

I was able to recover with copying the product widget code from Ecwid's help section. I now have the CSS styles applied to my Web site. I need help with where in your demo, you select "Apparel" and it brings up a list of apparel to purchase. How do I get the "category" to show up in menu form? When I click on apparel I am taken to the products. Been stuck on that one since day 1.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.