The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:16 PM

Question

Horizontal Categories does not work

Hello all
I try Horizontal Categories in my wix website, but I fail.
I use the free plan, and I don't know if I need upgrade to premium plan, then I could be able to make Horizontal Categories response.
This is my screenshot below:

Name:  無法顯示問題.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  110.4 KB
Old 10-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Hello all
I try Horizontal Categories in my wix website, but I fail.
I use the free plan, and I don't know if I need upgrade to premium plan, then I could be able to make Horizontal Categories response.
This is my screenshot below:

Attachment 3193
Hello!

thank you for your question.

You can use Ecwid Horizontal categories widget and on Free plan and on Paid Plan.

In fact if you would like to embed Ecwid horizontal categories on your Wix website you should not paste this code in Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design > Active customs CSS theme. It is Javascript code. Not CSS. Javascript code should be pasted in the source code of the page on your website where Ecwid store is located.

However as you might know Wix sitebuilder does not allow site owners to edit site's source code. That is why we have implemented special option in Ecwid application for Wix, that you can use to paste Javascript codes on your Ecwid store page.

Here is what you should do:

1. Go to your site Wix editor. Usually it has URL like this: http://editor.wix.com/html/editor/web…

2. Enter the page where Ecwid app is installed and double-click on Ecwid store.

3. Ecwid app settings window will be shown to you. Click Design tab, scroll down a little and click “advanced settings” link.

4. Paste Ecwid Horizontal Categories Widget integration code in textfield. You can generate the code here: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...tal-categories

5. Save changes and publish.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:33 AM

thank you very much!!
it does work~~

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.