The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-19-2017, 06:21 PM

Ecwid- Magento Inventory Sync

Hi guys, I'm currently working with a website builder that use ecwid as their ecommerce store and we are really happy with it.

On the other hand we are also working on a Marketplace project for my country which is developed on Magento and has a lot of marketing investment on it so this is a great sales channel for companies and entrepreneurs.

So here's our problem.. We would love to know if you have available methods to sync products and inventory for both ways Magento to Ecwid and Ecwid to Magento.

I've read everything I found about it but there are all old posts so it may be something new by now ( I really hope you do!!)

Looking forward your answer!

Thanks!
Old 03-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Patricia,

Clara here, Ecwid Customer Care team.

Thanks a lot for your question!

This might be possible to sync your products and inventory between Ecwid and Magento with the custom solution, that will use Ecwid API (https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation). You can develop this inetgration yourself or hire someone. If you wish, I can forward your request to our customization service team so that they could get back to you with a price for developing this.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Clara K For This Useful Post:
Claudia C. (08-08-2018)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
magento integration, magento synching