The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:30 AM

Adding more products to the page

The help page says-
categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(3,3) list(10) table(20)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"

The code defines products and categories listing styles. Let's see its parts:

"categoriesPerRow=3" -- defines number of categories per row
"views=grid(3,3) list(10) table(20)" - defines the available views and their settings. If you want to remove any view, just remove the "grid(3,3)" or "list(10)" or "table(20)" text from the settings.

The number in braces is number of products in the particular view. I.e.:

grid(K,L) - K is a number of products in a column, L -- number of products in a row.
list(M) - M is number of products on one page
table(N) - N is number of products on one page

The only place I can find anything close to this is: the site home page
<!-- Ecwid code. Please do not remove this line otherwise your Ecwid shopping cart will not work properly. --> [ecwid widgets="productbrowser search" grid="15,15" list="50" table="50" default_category_id="0" category_view="grid" search_view="grid" minicart_layout="attachToCategories" ] <!-- Ecwid code end -->

Am I missing something I tried changing the grid numbers and the list and table numbers to something higher but no change on the site? Where and how can I increase the amount of products showing per page?
Old 11-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of Paracord View Post
The help page says-
categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(3,3) list(10) table(20)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"

The code defines products and categories listing styles. Let's see its parts:

"categoriesPerRow=3" -- defines number of categories per row
"views=grid(3,3) list(10) table(20)" - defines the available views and their settings. If you want to remove any view, just remove the "grid(3,3)" or "list(10)" or "table(20)" text from the settings.

The number in braces is number of products in the particular view. I.e.:

grid(K,L) - K is a number of products in a column, L -- number of products in a row.
list(M) - M is number of products on one page
table(N) - N is number of products on one page

The only place I can find anything close to this is: the site home page
<!-- Ecwid code. Please do not remove this line otherwise your Ecwid shopping cart will not work properly. --> [ecwid widgets="productbrowser search" grid="15,15" list="50" table="50" default_category_id="0" category_view="grid" search_view="grid" minicart_layout="attachToCategories" ] <!-- Ecwid code end -->

Am I missing something I tried changing the grid numbers and the list and table numbers to something higher but no change on the site? Where and how can I increase the amount of products showing per page?
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that you are using the Ecwid Shopping cart widget for your Wordpress downloadable website.
And also you are using the updated version of our plugin v2.7 which adds some new functionality

So basically if you installed Ecwid plugin in your Wordpress website, you can add your Ecwid store and set the appearance settings for each page, in general it looks like this: http://take.ms/KFH60

I checked your website here: http://www.worldofparacord.com/ and at the moment your Ecwid code looks like this: http://take.ms/vR532 Which means that at maximum your Ecwid store will display 3x3 products in Grid mode, 10 products in list mode and 20 products in table mode.

In order to change the appearance of your Ecwid store, please click on 'Edit store' in Wordpress control panel > Page > Select the page where your store is located. After that click on 'Appearance' settings.
This will change the layout of your store on that particular page.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:54 PM

You guys are the best, it worked absolutely perfect, thank you so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joy Siegel For This Useful Post:
Liza P (04-23-2015)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.