The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-09-2018, 06:49 PM

Bing Analytics

How can we help you?

How can I add the Bing Analytics - the UET tag tracking code to my website at www.salveointmentbalm.com. this is similar to google analytics code, except this doesn't have a short code. It appears it has to be inserted amongst the html in the body of the page. And no - I don't want to use Google.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned

Add the code according to Bing Analytics guide.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:43 PM

Thanks for your reply. Here's what the Bing Analytics guide says - but I can't find anyway to do this on my ecwid site - to get to header or body sections. There is a place to add the google analytics code, but that's all.

"Below is the Bing Ads UET tag tracking code. You need to add it to your entire website in the header or body sections. If your website has a master page, then you can add it once there and it is included in all pages.

For tips see http://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/56688/-1

<script>(function(w,d,t,r,u){var f,n,i;w[u]=w[u]||[],f=function(){var o={ti:"49000224"};o.q=w[u],w[u]=new UET(o),w[u].push("pageLoad")},n=d.createElement(t),n.src=r,n. async=1,n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=function(){v ar s=this.readyState;s&&s!=="loaded"&&s!=="complete"| |(f(),n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=null)},i=d.get ElementsByTagName(t)[0],i.parentNode.insertBefore(n,i)})(window,document, "script","//bat.bing.com/bat.js","uetq");</script>

I can't find anyway to get to any pages so I can enter the code in the header or body sections.

Last edited by salveointmentbalm; 03-10-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Whilst you can't add a script or an HTML code in Ecwid's Starter Site source code by yourself, we can do that for you on our side.

I have added this script in the <head> section of your Starter Site.

Please, check it out!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.