The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:42 PM

Custom Orders Form- Customers have filled it out. Where does info go? I don't receive notifications

on my website: www.beandme.com.au, I have a section for custom orders which a customer is telling me they have filled out. Where does this information go?

I haven't received any notifications or emails.

Can someone please help!
Old 08-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandme View Post
on my website: www.beandme.com.au, I have a section for custom orders which a customer is telling me they have filled out. Where does this information go?

I haven't received any notifications or emails.

Can someone please help!
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I checked your website and I see the custom order form that you refer to. As i can see, this form is not connected to your Ecwid store in any way and it's a product of a 3rd party developer: powr.io

So I would assume that this is an application from Wix app market and you should be able to see all the form submissions in the settings/control panel of that application. I found out that in the app settings there is an option to leave an email address where the new form submissions should be sent to: http://take.ms/JCcGG so I can suggest that you check that email for this information.

For further details on that application, please contact the developer of that functionality here: https://www.powr.io/feedback/new

Thank you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
custom, email, form, information, notification