Old 06-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Question

Apple Pay on the Web - Integration for Ecwid?

Hi
After seeing Apple WWDC Keynote Address that Apple Pay is now coming to the web and that many online commerce services are preparing to accept it, i wondered if Ecwid is Planning to add Apple pay feature to payment methods?
Would be pretty 'Epic' as they say at Apple
People can buy stuff using their touch id cross platform between Mac and Ios devices. I think it would make Ecommerce more successful due to very fast payment with ease and skip all those pages after pages of paypal etc - billing and shipping adresss typing would probably also be skipped because Apple id has already added to user account, and could be drawn from apple to fill in the fields of the customer address in Ecwid for orders (perhaps)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5409.JPG (103.1 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5408.JPG (91.6 KB, 199 views)

Last edited by Ajarn Spencer Littlewood; 06-15-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:38 PM

Default Apple Pay for Web

It would be great for Ecwid to answer and weigh in on this. The value it brings is measurably very high. With Stripe being a leader on this it would be a fairly basic step for Ecwid to enable.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:19 PM

Stripe payments now support Apple Pay, so Ecwid should be able to get this sorted quickly I hope. Would be nice to have a clue when though.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Hoole View Post
Stripe payments now support Apple Pay, so Ecwid should be able to get this sorted quickly I hope. Would be nice to have a clue when though.
Hi Graham,

This is Wendy with Ecwid customer care team. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Apple Pay is available in a native e-commerce app that is synced with your Ecwid Store: ShopApp.

ShopApp is a customized, branded mobile app that compliments your Ecwid store. It puts your store right into your customers' pockets. Customers can download the app on their mobile devices to have instant access to your storefront. The app is available for iPhones and Android phones.

Apple Pay option is included to iOS app. For more details about the ShopApp feature, please refer to this link https://www.ecwid.com/shopapp

ShopApp is available on the Annual Unlimited plan. The Unlimited plan includes all of Ecwid’s features and functionality as well as 12 hours of customized development. Check our official pricing page for more details: https://www.ecwid.com/pricing

I hope this will help.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Tags
apple pay