The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-21-2015, 02:54 PM

New App: Exit Offer

Generate additional revenue by converting customers abandoning cart to a potential client.
Proven results by many Ecwid stores that the sale increased by 30%.

Convert Potential Bounced Visitors into Revenue with Exit Offer
  • Show a special offer popup when customer moves their mouse to exit your store without completing their purchase. The popup is completely customizable.
  • Use the active coupons of your store and create different offers.
  • Offer examples include Free Shipping or a Discount on Cart total, and much more

Note: This app is suitable for stores with traffic of minimum 100 visits or more per month.

Install app by clicking here https://my.ecwid.com/cp/CP.html#apps...exit-offer-app

For any help Contact developer at http://www.coralwebdesigns.com/ecwid/exit-offers/help/

Last edited by kannan; 11-19-2015 at 04:53 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannan For This Useful Post:
Matt Ecwid (11-05-2015), smartMart (09-27-2015), Thailand Amulets (12-23-2015), Rick G (09-21-2015)
Old 12-23-2015, 03:59 PM

does this app get administrated from within ecwid CP? or is it like Mailchimp, and requires to go to a separate website to edit this function? For me, i do not wish to have to open ten websites for ten apps, so wish any apps i install to have their UI within the Ecwid CP, in order to have a central HQ, as even the Mailchimp is something i dont use more than necessary, due to the fact i have to remember to go to another website to work with it. I was hence wondering if this app allows the editing to be performed within Ecwid Cp? or if it requires Login on their website?
Old 12-23-2015, 04:06 PM

This app works within ecwid cp. You don't have to access any third party site. Lemma know if you have any queries.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
app, exit offer, popup