The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:15 PM

SORRY CAN NOT DELIVER TO THIS LOCATION

Hi, my tax and shipping are set up, ok for Europe, Canada etc.. but when I try to deliver to the USA, it says "sorry, we cannot deliver to this location. I checked again, and I do have a zone called "other than Europe" that does includes United States. Could you help me fix this out ? Michel
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelaerts View Post
Hi, my tax and shipping are set up, ok for Europe, Canada etc.. but when I try to deliver to the USA, it says "sorry, we cannot deliver to this location. I checked again, and I do have a zone called "other than Europe" that does includes United States. Could you help me fix this out ? Michel
Hello Michel,

In order to enable shipping method for particular country or zone you should create separate destination zone for it and create shipping method that will be available for this zone.

I have checked your store settings and as far as I can see shipping method for "ZONE A Europe sauf Espagne" zone only. That is why when you set USA address in shipping address form, "Sorry, we cannot deliver to this location"

Once you create zone for USA and add shipping method for it, shipping rates will be shown as expected.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
The Following User Says Thank You to Maya For This Useful Post:
michelaerts (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 02:22 PM

Default coupon codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Hello Michel,

In order to enable shipping method for particular country or zone you should create separate destination zone for it and create shipping method that will be available for this zone.

I have checked your store settings and as far as I can see shipping method for "ZONE A Europe sauf Espagne" zone only. That is why when you set USA address in shipping address form, "Sorry, we cannot deliver to this location"

Once you create zone for USA and add shipping method for it, shipping rates will be shown as expected.
Thank you , all is clear know. another question: I run Idevaffiliate software. There is a new figure called coupon code that allows us to pay commissions to our affiliates using a simple coupon code (not the ECWID coupon code).The instructions are to add a variable "coupon code" in the tracking pixel; and I don't know how to do this.
Here are the instructions:
In yoursale.php tracking pixel add an extra variable called “coupon_code”.
Standard pixel output:
…sale.php?profile=72198&idev_saleamt=100.00&idev _ordernum=test
With added coupon code variable:
…sale.php?profile=72198&idev_saleamt=100.00&idev _ordernum=test&coupon_code=springspecial
When iDevAffiliate receivesthe coupon_code variable it will look up the coupon code and create a commission forthe
assigned affiliate in the amount defined. The above example (using springspecial) would issue a commission to affiliate
ID108 in the amount of $12.00USD. Thatis 12% ofthe sale amountreceived (100.00)in the idev_saleamt variable.
Before using thisfeaturemake sure your cart/checkoutsystemhasthe ability to passthe coupon code used in the
tracking pixel. You can contact your cart/checkout provider oritmay be possible to write your own customcode to pull
this data fromthe cart’s database and passitin the pixel.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelaerts View Post
Thank you , all is clear know. another question: I run Idevaffiliate software. There is a new figure called coupon code that allows us to pay commissions to our affiliates using a simple coupon code (not the ECWID coupon code).The instructions are to add a variable "coupon code" in the tracking pixel; and I don't know how to do this.
Here are the instructions:
In yoursale.php tracking pixel add an extra variable called “coupon_code”.
Standard pixel output:
…sale.php?profile=72198&idev_saleamt=100.00&idev _ordernum=test
With added coupon code variable:
…sale.php?profile=72198&idev_saleamt=100.00&idev _ordernum=test&coupon_code=springspecial
When iDevAffiliate receivesthe coupon_code variable it will look up the coupon code and create a commission forthe
assigned affiliate in the amount defined. The above example (using springspecial) would issue a commission to affiliate
ID108 in the amount of $12.00USD. Thatis 12% ofthe sale amountreceived (100.00)in the idev_saleamt variable.
Before using thisfeaturemake sure your cart/checkoutsystemhasthe ability to passthe coupon code used in the
tracking pixel. You can contact your cart/checkout provider oritmay be possible to write your own customcode to pull
this data fromthe cart’s database and passitin the pixel.
This question will be answered here: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23019

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
delivery, location, tax, zones