The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-28-2013, 03:20 AM

Shipping isn't processing for specific states

Customers are receiving "Unable to ship" messages from Florida and Hawaii, USA. I believe that all zones are correctly set up as are the specific carriers. I've read a few other threads with people having the same problem but haven't been able to find a solution that fits. Shipping methods include, Fed Ex ground, Fed Ex Home Delivery and USPS International Priority. All the products are marked as "need to be shipped". Not quite sure why it is being so selective with location.

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:43 PM

I am also having the same problems. I am not trying to hijack the thread, I just thought the same solution might be available for both sites. I have mine setup for usps and only shipping to US and it doesnt matter what location I get shipping error.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmotorcyclecompany View Post
Customers are receiving "Unable to ship" messages from Florida and Hawaii, USA. I believe that all zones are correctly set up as are the specific carriers. I've read a few other threads with people having the same problem but haven't been able to find a solution that fits. Shipping methods include, Fed Ex ground, Fed Ex Home Delivery and USPS International Priority. All the products are marked as "need to be shipped". Not quite sure why it is being so selective with location.

Thanks!

Hello,

I’ve checked your store. The shipping rates are not calculated for any US address and it happens because the only shipping method currently available in your store is U.S.P.S. Priority Mail International which works for international delivery (outside the USA). So, to ship internationally AND USA-wide you also need to enable a method which will provide delivery to the USA. Please, check it here: https://www.usps.com/business/service-chart.htm?

I also noticed that the FedEx rates are not offered on checkout. It happens so because the FedEx shipping method configuration is not complete. Please, fill in the account details for the shipping method to be applied.

When any issues with shipping occur, feel free to refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853310/...rroroncheckout
Old 04-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Barrons View Post
I am also having the same problems. I am not trying to hijack the thread, I just thought the same solution might be available for both sites. I have mine setup for usps and only shipping to US and it doesnt matter what location I get shipping error.

Hello,

I’ve checked your store and I couldn’t reproduce the problem. Please, refer to this article for troubleshooting: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853310/...rroroncheckout
If the issue still persists, please, provide me with exact steps on reproducing it.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:16 AM

I just had a customer email and indicate he could not get my store to recognize his zip code for UPS shipping. My account is set up properly and I have already shipped items. Please let me know why his zip code of 43822 is being disallowed. I went to the UPS site and they ship to this zip code.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by James E Thompson View Post
I just had a customer email and indicate he could not get my store to recognize his zip code for UPS shipping. My account is set up properly and I have already shipped items. Please let me know why his zip code of 43822 is being disallowed. I went to the UPS site and they ship to this zip code.
Hello,

I’ve checked your store, all the zones settings are correct. I also tried to reproduce the issue you described and I couldn’t. As soon as the shipping country, state and the corresponding zip code are entered, the following shipping options are displayed: http://d.pr/i/FRVx

The issue might have occurred, because the shipping information was not entered accurately, for example, a different state was chosen in the drop down menu.
If the issue still persists, please, provide me with step by step instructions on reproducing it. The screenshot would also be of great help.

Last edited by Liza Savelyeva; 04-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:39 PM

Liza,

Thanks for the response. I went back and tried to reproduce the error as well and I believe the customer inputted something incorrectly. I emailed the customer and had them retry and the sale was successful.

Thanks again for your attention to this matter.

Jim

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
delivery, limited, shipping, unable to ship