The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:59 PM

Delivery Not Added In Paypal

Hi.

Everything has been working just fine but the last two orders have come through without being charged for delivery. I have tested it myself for a few different items and altjough delivery is showing in the shopping cart when you reach the Paypal stage it has disappeared.

Any ideas as I need to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks
Lou

this is the Ecwid receipt:
Bokashi Starter Kit
SKU 000016
Weight 4.90kg
Colour: Tan

Quantity: 1
Price (each): AU$170.00

==== Order Totals ====

Items: AU$170.00
Shipping: AU$8.65
Tax: AU$0.00
TOTAL: AU$178.65

and this is the Paypal receipt:

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Bokashi Starter Kit - Colour: Tan
$170.00 AUD 1 $170.00 AUD

Total: $170.00 AUD [/COLOR]

Last edited by Lou Bokashi; 02-18-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 PM

Most probably your PayPal shipping settings override the ones coming from Ecwid. Please, make sure you've completed the last step of the setup instruction here: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853304/PayPal#Howtosetitup
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
Lous Passion (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 01:41 PM

Thanks. I followed all the instructions there and at the end ticked this box in shipping calculations - "Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)." That seemed to fix it. Strange that it is only im the past 2 days that this happened and I hadn't changed anything in Paypal or Ecwid. Oh well one of those unexplained things and seems to be working ok now
Old 02-19-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Bokashi View Post
Thanks. I followed all the instructions there and at the end ticked this box in shipping calculations - "Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)." That seemed to fix it. Strange that it is only im the past 2 days that this happened and I hadn't changed anything in Paypal or Ecwid. Oh well one of those unexplained things and seems to be working ok now
We have already had a case when PayPal has flipped that bit in multiple accounts on their side without prior notice. We will look if this is a similar case. Glad you could resolve it for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
Lous Passion (02-19-2013)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
delivery