The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-28-2013, 02:42 PM

delivery charge not added to paypal express

Hi.
I have just setup Paypal express. I have two delivery options. Next day and 3 day delivery. When Paypal express is selected it does not show any options for delivery. In fact does not show delivery at all. But if you use a coupon code this is calculated and displays on the paypal express page. I have even gone through a purchase and although you are redirected back to a page to place the order which then shows a delivery and adds this to the total you do not have any option for the delivery ie Nextday or Standard.
Is there something wrong with my set up for delivery.
Thanks
Old 01-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Houlder View Post
Hi.
I have just setup Paypal express. I have two delivery options. Next day and 3 day delivery. When Paypal express is selected it does not show any options for delivery. In fact does not show delivery at all. But if you use a coupon code this is calculated and displays on the paypal express page. I have even gone through a purchase and although you are redirected back to a page to place the order which then shows a delivery and adds this to the total you do not have any option for the delivery ie Nextday or Standard.
Is there something wrong with my set up for delivery.
Thanks
Hi,

I've examined your shipping settings. It's all good. The thing is, when you use PayPal Express Checkout, shipping is added to the order on the final checkout step. Please, refer to this forum post where I explain it in detail:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...3807#post83807
You noticed it yourself when you did a test purchase: shipping was calculated once you returned from PayPal. And customers should be offered all shipping methods that correspond to their shipping address.
At present you have two shipping methods: flat rate and one based on subtotal, both for zone UK. I tested your store: added an item to the bag and submitted a UK address. I received both shipping methods. Here's a screenshot: http://d.pr/i/kUJN
Do you mean you don't get this shipping selection after you return from PayPal? Could you take a screenshot to show me?

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Old 02-01-2014, 06:17 PM

Default No option to change delivery

Hi

Attached is a screen shot of the final page on Paypal which does not show a delivery option for next day delivery, but only shows standard delivery. and when you clck continue it goes to place order on ECWID and you can see there is no option to change delivery

Kind regards

Adrian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paypal.jpg (68.9 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg Checkout.jpg (79.3 KB, 135 views)
Old 02-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Houlder View Post
Hi

Attached is a screen shot of the final page on Paypal which does not show a delivery option for next day delivery, but only shows standard delivery. and when you clck continue it goes to place order on ECWID and you can see there is no option to change delivery

Kind regards

Adrian
Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. The order confirmation page (on your screenshot Checkout.jpg) should be an option to choose other shipping methods if applicable. We're investigating this issue further with our engineering team. I will keep you posted.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
delivery, paypal express, paypal express check out, support