The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:43 PM

Google Shopping set up - New Layout

I am trying to set up a new Google Shopping account, but Google Merchant has changed the layout and the instructions now don't match the layout!

I have uploaded the feed, but the schedule section has now gone to upload the data feed code given by Ecwid.

Can anyone help please?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Customer Care Team. Thanks for reaching us out. I'm here to help you.

If I understand you correctly, you are setting up Google Shopping for displaying your products in Google search results of your potential customers. And now you are on the step of setting up frequency of feed uploading and the Feed URL. Please, follow these steps to do that:

1. Once you created the feed, please, go to Merchant Center Dashboard > Products > Feed > Settings
2. Find the Fetch schedule settings
2. In the opened page set up the fetch frequency, the fetch time and input the URL of the feed from your Ecwid Control Panel > Promotions > Google Shipping
3. Save the changes.

Once you do that and your products are fetched, you will be able to proceed to setting up your Google Shopping Campaign

Here are some useful links for you on the topic:

Google shopping
Marketplaces
25 Proven Contest Ideas to Promote Your Online Business

Hope I was helpful. If you have any other questions — feel free to contact us.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
google shopping