The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:44 PM

Item Limit?

When my customers try to put more than 60 separate unique items in the cart, they get this message:

"The number of different products in your bag has reached the allowed limit (60). Please open the bag and remove some products or go to checkout."

Is there a way to bypass that? We're wholesalers selling to our existing clients and they order large amounts.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:07 PM

Is there any info on this? We have over 2000 unique items in our store, it's not uncommon for our customers to order 200 items at a time. Is there a work around besides telling them to just place a separate order per category they're ordering from?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:10 AM

When introducing a limit on 60 items in cart, we hardly could imagine that someone would ever put an effort to add more than that amount of products manually at once.

However, Ecwid has gone a far way and now we see it happens and it is actually required by our valued customers. We understand the importance of such ability for you and we are currently looking for ways to overcome these limits.

Right now you can only workaround this by asking your customers to separate their orders. However, I believe that the limit on 60 products per order max can be lifted in one of upcoming versions of Ecwid.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:23 PM

Hello, I'm wondering if this problem have been resolved?
Old 09-22-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Ho View Post
Hello, I'm wondering if this problem have been resolved?
Yes, this has been resolved in v.8.0 of Ecwid, a couple months ago. The limit has been raised to the 120 unique types of products in cart.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:29 PM

Thanks for the reply, is there any plans to lift the limit completely or be given the option to in our individual stores?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.