The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Invoice attachment

Dear Ecwid,

When my customers receive automatic order confirmation after successfull order placement, they also receive automatically generated PDF invoice.

I do not want that PDF invoice in the attachment of confirmation email. Where can I turn that off?

Thank you,
Dean
Old 06-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Virant View Post
Dear Ecwid,

When my customers receive automatic order confirmation after successfull order placement, they also receive automatically generated PDF invoice.

I do not want that PDF invoice in the attachment of confirmation email. Where can I turn that off?

Thank you,
Dean
Hi Dean,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

The invoices are sent automatically with the order confirmation email in all stores located in Europe. May I ask why you want to disable them?

If you want to change the invoice template, you can do it in your control panel. Here are instructions: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207101479

We can disable them for your store in particular from our side. Please confirm that you want us to do it and we'll proceed. Thanks.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:26 PM

Dear Daria,

Thanks for your reply. In my country we are obligated to send out original documents of the company and automatically generated files do not count. Is it possible to disable this feature?

Regards, Dean
Old 07-12-2017, 02:07 PM

Exclamation order confirmation vs invoice

Dear Ecwid,

Just like Dean's request here below, and i quote him:
"When my customers receive automatic order confirmation after successfull order placement, they also receive an automatically generated invoice.
I do not want that invoice in the attachment of the confirmation email. Where can I turn that off? In my country we are obligated to send out original documents of the company and automatically generated files do not count. Is it possible to disable this feature?"

Thank you,
Jacqueline
Old 07-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline Kwang View Post
Dear Ecwid,

Just like Dean's request here below, and i quote him:
"When my customers receive automatic order confirmation after successfull order placement, they also receive an automatically generated invoice.
I do not want that invoice in the attachment of the confirmation email. Where can I turn that off? In my country we are obligated to send out original documents of the company and automatically generated files do not count. Is it possible to disable this feature?"

Thank you,
Jacqueline
Hi Jacqueline,

Wendy from Ecwid customer care team is here. Thanks for reaching out!

As I understand you'd like to disable invoices attached to email notifications, right?

If so, then there's no such built-in option to remove invoices from notifications, I'm afraid. However, I can ask our engineers to disable this feature specifically for your store - Store ID 11732010.

Please, confirm that you want to disable invoices in email notifications, and I'll submit a request to our development team. Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Jacqueline Kwang (07-13-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 02:36 PM

Hi Wendy
Thanks for getting back with a solution so quickly!
Yes please, i would appreciate if the auto-generated invoices from the notifications (and any other invoices directed to my clients, as i haven't figured out yet if this would happen if i change the status to paid or something...) could be disabled for my store.
When will this be executed and when can i test it?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Rgds
Jacqueline
Old 07-14-2017, 09:56 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline Kwang View Post
Hi Wendy
Thanks for getting back with a solution so quickly!
Yes please, i would appreciate if the auto-generated invoices from the notifications (and any other invoices directed to my clients, as i haven't figured out yet if this would happen if i change the status to paid or something...) could be disabled for my store.
When will this be executed and when can i test it?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Rgds
Jacqueline
Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks a lot for getting back to us!

As per your request, we have disabled invoices in email notifications for your particular account. You are free to place a test order in your store in order to check this.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Jacqueline Kwang (07-14-2017), Simovative GmbH (07-16-2019)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
email, invoice, order confirmation, pdf