The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-10-2013, 02:32 AM

Trouble with product variations....or a glitch/error on Ecwid?

Heya!

So I have been adding all my products to the store and am now working with product variations. I am not sure why, but this particular product is showing out of stock, when clearly I have it in stock in the back end:

http://www.vapingvixen.com/screensho...%20at%2010.png

In the main quantity stock, I have it set to 100, and in the variation I have it set to 100. I've tried unlimited in both, etc etc, and nothing seems to get it unjammed from not being in stock.

This all happened when I was testing the system. I put 6 of them in stock, and checked out to see how it would work if I left the main stock both at 0 and at infinity. I then deleted the product option when I realized it was stuck at not in stock, but no matter how many times I do this, it STILL shows not in stock.

Am I missing something here or is this a serious glitch in the system? Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I should also mention, I received no stock quantity notification, which I had set at 2. Also, the 'email me for stock updates' link is also not working....
:-(

Last edited by VapingVixen; 09-10-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:22 AM

Ok checked hours later and it seems to be resolved. I had other people check it on other devices before to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Same result.

Now everyone sees it at being in stock. Running a few more tests. Any reason why this would have happened? Is it a lag in the system?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.