The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:58 AM

Hello,

I want to be able to ship to multiple countries, and use different fulfillment options in different countries. How do I go about implementing this, or does ecwid even support this?

Thanks!

Hello?

Last edited by Alina Kirpicheva; 08-27-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Maddox View Post
Hello,

I want to be able to ship to multiple countries, and use different fulfillment options in different countries. How do I go about implementing this, or does ecwid even support this?

Thanks!

Hello?
Hi!

As I understand, you want to setup different shipping rates for different destinations. It is totally possible with Ecwid.
You can create destination zones (in your Ecwid Control Panel-> System Settings-> Zones) and create shipping methods for every zone (in your Ecwid Control Panel-> System Settings-> Shipping). Thus, there will be different rates and even calculation rules for every zone. You also can setup individual rates per products (shipping freight).

For more information, please, refer to our knowledge base
Zones: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/26372699/Destination%20zones
Shipping: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853310/Shipping

Regarding different fulfillment options in different countries, could you please clarify what you mean?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
fulfillment, international, shipping