The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer Greenfield

Pls Tell The Truth About Getting Products Listed With Google..

Ok - Before I sign up for the upgraded version, I need to know a couple of things... I have set up my store and truly love it - thanks Ecwid! But now I face another problem that I have been having for months.. I sell PDF downloads and want to get my products posted on Google with keywords and such.. I have tried to do it myself with & without Ecwid cart and cannot get Google to accept my information due to formatting that I just can comprehend (I guess). If I try this with Ecwid, how hard would it really be to list my PDF products with google since I do not have weight and such to add to specific categories.. Please be honest...

Oh - And I am using Ecwid in the Catalog mode and added another payment system that required less information for downloads.. Can I still list products in Google with the system in Catalog mode?

Also SInce I have set my Ecwid up in 3 places - would the view count be an option per product and which store they saw? I would love to be able to track my views... per store... per product item...

Last edited by Jennifer Greenfield; 08-02-2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Google, Products, List, Upgrade, Silver
Old 08-02-2012, 04:19 PM

Sorry, can you please clarify: do you mean listing your products in Google Merchant Center, or just having your store indexed for Google's usual web search?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer Greenfield

I guess I mean both.. Is one method superior to the other? Are both methods do-able?

My most ultimate goal would be for all search engines to pull up under Google Images of my patterns images with key words like "Crochet Graph Pattern". That is my #1 search phrase for what I do... But I would be very happy with this phrase simply to simply rank my website on the first search results page of Google, Yahoo & such with the key phrase and others like it. My field is not too intense - However, my success is not good at this point!

Last edited by Jennifer Greenfield; 08-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ecwid, google, list products, silver plan, upgrade