The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-23-2015, 04:38 PM

FB comments on starter site??

Dear Ecwid team.

Thx for the great app as i have benefited a lot after signing for the full version.

The issue with Facebook comments is i can't find delete comment option?

i read in Facebook plugin that after installing moderation tool it should show moderate next to the comments section?

also there is no notification when i receive a comment on one of my products, if this can't be done no issue we can check manually from time to time, but not being able to delete bad comments just doesn't make any since?

plz help...
Old 08-27-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed alhashmi View Post
Dear Ecwid team.

Thx for the great app as i have benefited a lot after signing for the full version.

The issue with Facebook comments is i can't find delete comment option?

i read in Facebook plugin that after installing moderation tool it should show moderate next to the comments section?

also there is no notification when i receive a comment on one of my products, if this can't be done no issue we can check manually from time to time, but not being able to delete bad comments just doesn't make any since?

plz help...
Hello,
Sorry for taking so long to reply!

You've also contacted us via email, so please check your inbox for a detailed reply.
Yet, in case someone else finds this thread:

There is a way to enable moderation of Facebook comments for your store, and it's described in the following article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...in-fb-comments

Yet, please mind, that only new comments, i.e. the ones that were posted *after* you've added this app, can be moderated (deleted or unapproved).
In other words, even creating and adding an app, as the article suggests, will not allow you to moderate old comments: they won't even appear on the list, so you'll only see anything in https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments after new comment is added.

Currently, this is the only way to moderate comments, that Facebook would allow for this app, unfortunately.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.