The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:06 PM

Yes
Old 05-08-2012, 10:46 PM

yes, Multisite
Old 05-12-2012, 03:42 AM

Is there anyone out there interested in helping me to figure this out? Have I done something to turn you away? Why am I not getting any response? If I have broken some protocol, I would appreciate knowing what it is.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:58 PM

Ok, judging from your complete silence as an answer, I can only presume that the answer is, "ecwid doesn't work properly with multisite", and that the procurers are not anxious to address it, or admit it. So, since the presiding informed participants refuse to answer or try to explain the dilemma, that is the only premise I can logically take. Jim out.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Vicker View Post
Ok, judging from your complete silence as an answer, I can only presume that the answer is, "ecwid doesn't work properly with multisite", and that the procurers are not anxious to address it, or admit it. So, since the presiding informed participants refuse to answer or try to explain the dilemma, that is the only premise I can logically take. Jim out.
The Ecwid plugin for Wordpress seems to have some problems picking up the settings per each site when used with multisite installation. I am currently looking into the ways to fix that. However, just like with any site, you can use the manual embed codes (Ecwid control panel → Dashboard) for inserting more stores into one site.

Last edited by Eugene Rimmer; 05-14-2012 at 11:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
Jim Vicker (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 11:54 PM

Thank you for your response, and for looking into ways to fix this. I look forward to hearing your solutions once you get them.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:21 AM

I was able to fix my problem by not using the vertical categories widget in the sidebar of the page that was not working. I replaced that widget with a text widget containing links to each of the respective categories. Now, the text widget containing links to each category appears instead of the vertical category widget, so, everything works again...Yea!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
link category titles, vertical categories