The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:58 PM

HELP PLEASE. ECWID + TUMBLR PROBLEM.

My shop shows up on my tumblr page, but nothing happens when I click on the products. Help please!

tumblr: nfgsquad.com/store
Old 03-15-2017, 06:43 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Edward here, Ecwid Team. Thank you for the message.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I've inspected your website and could see that there are certain issues with the way Ecwid store functions. It seems like there is some script/plugin installed on your website that corrupts/redirects the product URL. As a result, you are not able to open the product page.

At the moment, our developers are investigating what the exact issue is and possible fixes for that. I'll keep you posted on the updates and let you know if we need any additional information to fix that.
milton niola (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward M. View Post
Hi,

Edward here, Ecwid Team. Thank you for the message.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I've inspected your website and could see that there are certain issues with the way Ecwid store functions. It seems like there is some script/plugin installed on your website that corrupts/redirects the product URL. As a result, you are not able to open the product page.

At the moment, our developers are investigating what the exact issue is and possible fixes for that. I'll keep you posted on the updates and let you know if we need any additional information to fix that.
Thanks Edward! I'll gladly supply you guys with my websites HTML, if you guys need it.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

it's Edward with the follow-up.

We have found modal.js script installed on your website that likely causes the problem with Ecwid store.

This script process the following ajax-request
Code:
History.pushState(stateData, postTitle, postURL);
where postURL consists of the link
Code:
/post/XXXXXX.
that corrupts Ecwid product/category URLs.

Could you please tell me what do you use this script for? If it's something that is really vital for your website, we'll look for possible workarounds to make Ecwid function with this script. If it's not, then the easiest way to fix the problem would be deleting the script from your website settings.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.